In addition to its long list of therapeutic benefits, AWO’s Sweet Orange Essential Oil, also known as Orange Sweet Essential Oil, carries a refreshingly citrus-sweet aroma that is redolent of the fresh fruit.
As one of our most popular essential oils, Sweet Orange Oil is known for its versatile benefits that have been seen to assist across many aspects of life.
- In aromatherapy, the benefits of Sweet Orange Essential Oil are primarily known to provide a refreshing and uplifting boost. This makes it a fantastic essential oil for tiredness and fatigue.
- The calming properties within Sweet Orange Oil can also help relax and calm those who are feeling stressed, nervous or angry. These same calming properties also makes it one of the best essential oils for sleep.
- From a health perspective, various Sweet Orange Essential Oil benefits have been seen to assist with symptoms of colds and flus. When diffused and inhaled, Sweet Orange Oil is also known to strengthen the immune system whilst boosting overall wellbeing.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil is also incredibly popular when it comes to all thing’s skincare; when diluted and applied topically, it has been seen to sooth irritated and dry skin and because of this, it is a fantastic essential oil for acne.
- Other’s have seen the benefits of Sweet Orange Essential Oil when trying to ease inflammation and water retention.
Orange Sweet Oil Key Benefits:
- Uplifting & energizing properties
- Known to help reduce feelings of stress & anxiety
- Helps soothe digestive issues like flatulence & constipation
- Beneficial for cold and flu symptoms
- Popular for overall immune support
- Pain relieving benefits for muscles & joints
- Can help to improve skin complexion & acne
- Astringent properties help to balance sebum (skin oils)
- Refreshes stale or musty aromas indoors
Orange Sweet Oil Therapeutic Properties:
Analgesic, Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Digestive Support, Immune Support, Respiratory Aid
Orange Sweet Oil General Uses:
Aromatherapy, Cleaning, Skincare, Personal Care, Massage, Candles & Soaps
Orange Sweet Oil Emotional Benefits:
Uplifting, Energising, Harmonising, Refreshing
How to use Orange Sweet Essential Oil
- Diffuse: Add a few drops to an aromatherapy diffuser or electric vaporiser and let the citrusy aroma of Orange Oil fill your environment.
- Topically: Dilute a few drops of Orange Oil into a carrier oil, massage oil, or moisturiser to invigorate sore & fatigued muscles.
See topical dilution guide below for safe topical application
- Bath: Add a few drops of Orange Sweet Essential Oil to a warm bath to help ease tension & stress in the body & mind.
- Foot Spa: Drop 2-3 drops of Orange Sweet Essential Oil to a pool of warm water before soaking your feet.
- On The Go: Add 4-6 drops of Orange Oil to a 15ml roller bottle and top with Fractionated Coconut Oil to create an on-the-go energizing roller blend.
- Fast Remedy: Add 1-2 drops of Orange Oil to a tissue and inhale at a distance while ensuring that the oil does not come into direct contact with the skin. Alternatively, you can smell the oil directly from the bottle!
Topical Dilution Guidelines
Please note that the following guidelines are recommended for healthy adults:
- General Use: 2 – 4% dilution (4 – 8 drops per 10ml)
- Facial Application: 1 – 2% dilution (2 – 4 drops per 10ml)
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Other Names: Sweet Orange Essential Oil
INCI Name: Citrus sinensis Peel Oil
Cas Number: 8008-57-9
EINECS Number: 232-433-8
Ingredients: 100% Citrus sinensis Oil
Plant Part: Fruit rind
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Appearance: Clear mobile liquid
Colour: Pale Yellow to Deep Orange
Country of Origin: Australia
Key Constituents: Limonene
Aroma: Fresh, Citrusy, Sweet
Orange Sweet Essential Oil Safety
- Essential oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using essential oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation or reactions if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin).
Buy Orange Oil Online
Extracted from the fruit rind of the Citrus sinensis plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Sweet Orange Essential Oil is ethically sourced and extracted using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.