The refreshing and uplifting nature of AWO’s pure Basil Essential Oil, also known as Basil Oil or Sweet Basil Essential Oil, is highly valued for its ability to stimulate, invigorate, clarify, calm, and energise the mind.
Originating in India, basil is one of the world’s oldest medicinal herbs that carries a herbaceous, sweet yet refreshing aroma; and because of its naturally occurring anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, anti-depressant and antiviral properties, Basil Essential Oil is still highly appreciated today.
There are many Basil Essential Oil benefits that may be an effective treatment for different purposes:
- With its soothing powers, Basil Essential Oil may ease symptoms associated with depression, fainting, migraines, nausea, and headaches.
- Anti-inflammatory properties within Basil Oil are known to assist with muscle and joint pain.
- Basil Essential Oil is also highly nourishing when diluted and applied to the skin. The antibacterial properties work to remove any impurities that can cause acne breakouts.
- Other Basil Essential Oil uses are said to bring clarity and strength of mind to sufferers of stress, mental fatigue, and exhaustion.
In addition to our Basil Oil, we also offer an Organic Basil Essential Oil and both can be blended with several other essential oils. To create a calming aroma simply combine your Basil Essential Oil with Bergamot Essential Oil, Orange Sweet or Geranium Essential Oil. Basil oil also blends well with Clary Sage essential oil, Frankincense, Lavender and Rosemary essential oils. Read Our Basil Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Basil Essential Oil.
- To create an invigorating and uplifting atmosphere, add a few drops of Basil Essential Oil to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Because of its ability to energise and stimulate the mind, Basil Oil is the perfect essential oil to diffuse in any office or workspace.
- You can add a few drops of your Basil Essential Oil to a carrier oil to create a soothing massage oil that moisturises the skin.
- We always recommend a 2-4% dilution for skin application and a 1–2% dilution for facial application.
Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum
Other Name: Basil Sweet Methyl chavicol
Plant Part: Leaves and Flowers
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: India
Basil Essential Oil Safety
- Basil Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. For this reason, ingesting essential oils is not recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Basil Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
- Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
Buy Basil Essential Oil Online:
Extracted from the leaves of the Basil plant, AWO’s 100% pure Basil Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
High quality product & packaging, very impressed with purchase.
Love this product. Good quality essential oils. Used to buy essential oils from a more well known brand and feel this is on par but at a fraction of the price.
I love those oils that will pretty much blend with any others. This one is that for me.. every blend gets at least 2 to 3 drops of basil sweet.. its strong but sweet and traditions beautifully when diffused
A great oil with a lovely fresh scent. I use this oil mixed in a carrier oil with peppermint and eucalyptus for a great muscle rub.
Great quality and goes well with my other newly purchased oils.
I have diffused this oil 3 times now for a headache and it worked every time, so I'm more than impressed. Order arrives quickly and nice packaging.
I found the basil sweet oil to be of high quality, well presented and packaged. Fast delivery.
Crack open the top and the wonderful aroma hits you - so fresh! Yet another high quality AWO product. Yet again, it arrived within 7 days, perfectly packed for the long journey, and at the best price (for product as well as postage) that I can find anywhere. AWO provides the best, without the Hoopla! of other companies.