The delightful citrusy-sweet and refreshing essence of Bergamot Essential Oil not only provides an aroma that is somewhat similar to that of oranges, lemons and florals combined, Bergamot Oil is considered excellent for both mental and physical healing and wellbeing.
Historically used in Italian folk medicine as a way of treating infections, diseases, fevers and various skin conditions, the benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil can assist in all aspects of life.
- Because of its natural calming and uplifting properties, there are many Bergamot Essential Oil benefits that are known to reduce symptoms of anxiety, depression, nervous tension and negative emotions.
- The antiseptic properties within Bergamot Essential Oil work to fight infection and reduce fevers.
- Other Bergamot Essential Oil uses are said to stimulate the digestive system and soothe skin complaints such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Bergamot Oil also makes a great deodorizer and insect repellent.
For those looking for an all-rounder essential oil, AWO’s Bergamot Oil is one of the most versatile essential oils that blends well with a variety of other oils. To create a soothing and relaxing blend that will help you unwind, simply combine your Bergamot Essential Oil with Basil essential oil, Chamomile, Geranium and Lavender essential oils. Bergamot oil also blends well with Eucalyptus essential oil, Lemon and Ylang Ylang essential oils. Read our Bergamot Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Bergamot Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Bergamot Oil is renowned for its ability to promote relaxation and is therefore the perfect essential oil to diffuse before bed.
- Add Bergamot Essential Oil to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium var. bergamia
Plant Part: Fruit Rind
Method of Extractions: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Brazil or Italy
Bergamot Essential Oil Safety
- Bergamot Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. For this reason, ingesting essential oils is not recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Bergamot Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application. AWO’s 100% pure Bergamot Essential Oil is considered photo-toxic, it is therefore recommended to avoid direct sun exposure after applying topically.
Buy Bergamot Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the fruit rind of the Citrus aurantium var. bergamia botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Bergamot Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
57 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Loved all of these oils . Top quality . Very happy
Love Bergamot oil. I use it with Lavender and Menthol in a diffuser. Perfect to keep the home smelling fresh.
Smell beautiful and blends well with lemon myrtle in my diffuser and picks me up on my chakra bracelet
I love this essential oil, a mellow citrus, very natural and gentle. It blends very well with many other oils. Highly recommended. Surely a new favourite.
Beautiful fragrance by itself or mixed with other oils.
Love the containers, really love the scent.
Bergamot is great in the washing. The clothes come up fresh and sweet. Also, awesome with vinegar for cleaning. Lots of friends love this one!
Another quality oil from AWO. It is so much more fragrant that other oil brands I have purchased in the past.
I love the fact that can be in a larger bottle. I use it everyday.