Organic Bergamot Essential Oil - 100% Pure
Put your nose to a bottle of AWO’s Bergamot Essential Oil Certified Organic and you’ll be treated to a delightfully delicate, light and refreshing essence – something like oranges and lemons mixed with floral top notes. In addition to its well-liked aroma, Bergamot Essential Oil Certified Organic is highly valued for its mental and physical healing powers.
In a historical context, the benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil were used to treat infections, diseases, fevers and various skin conditions. Nowadays, it is known to be an effective agent for the following:
- The benefits of Organic Bergamot Essential Oil are primarily known to calm and uplift the mind, making it excellent for nervous tension and negative emotions in general.
- The antiseptic properties have further been seen to assist with infections and fevers.
- When diluted and applied topically, various Organic Bergamot Oil benefits are known to stimulate the digestive system and soothe skin complaints such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Due to its pleasantly refreshing aroma, it also makes a fantastic deodorizer and insect repellent.
Note: Normally, Bergamot Essential Oil contains naturally occurring bergaptens or furo/furano-coumarins, which are known to cause skin phototoxicity. This means that the skin can discolour when exposed to direct sunlight and in some cases cause burning. AWO’s Bergamot Oil Certified Organic has been debergaptenised, making it bergapten-free or non-phototoxic.
Bergamot Essential Oil Certified Organic also blends well with a variety of essential oils. To create a soothing essential oil blend, combine your Bergamot Oil with Chamomile essential oil, Cypress, Geranium, Lavender or Ylang Ylang essential oils. Organic Bergamot Oil also blends well with Eucalyptus, Lemon and Petitgrain essential oil. You can also read our Bergamot Essential Oil Certified Organic reviews below to see how others are enjoying this essential oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil Certified Organic, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- Organic Bergamot Oil is highly valued for its ability to promote relaxation, which makes it a great essential oil to diffuse before bed.
- Add Bergamot Oil Certified Organic to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium var. bergamia
Plant Part: Fruit Rind
Method of Extractions: Cold Pressed & debergaptenised per (fractional) distillation
Country of Origin: Italy
Organic Bergamot Essential Oil Safety
- Bergamot Essential Oil Certified Organic is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. For this reason, ingesting essential oils is not recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Bergamot Essential Oil Certified Organic during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Organic Bergamot Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the fruit rind of the Citrus aurantium var. bergamia botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Bergamot Essential Oil Certified Organic is ethically sourced using the cold pressing and debergaptenised per (fractional) distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
* This product is Certified Organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic) - Certification #12456
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.