Widely used since ancient times, chamomile is one of the oldest therapeutic herbs known to man. So, it is no surprise that the benefits of Chamomile Roman Essential Oil, also known as Roman Chamomile Essential Oil, are well-known, particularly its ability to ease anxiety, stress and feelings of depression. Other Roman Chamomile Essential Oil benefits may assist with the following:
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil is primarily known for its calming, soothing and relaxing properties and for this reason, it is a fantastic essential oil for sleep.
- Because of its natural mood enhancing abilities, the benefits of Roman Chamomile Essential Oil can help ease menstrual related cramping, headaches, and back pain.
- Roman Chamomile Oil can also assist with digestive problems, as well as skin and inflammatory conditions.
- From a beauty perspective, Roman Chamomile Essential Oil is a fantastic essential oil for hair; it is known to add shine whilst softening and soothing the scalp.
- Not to mention, these soothing properties also makes Chamomile Oil a great essential oil for skin.
Because of its well-balanced aroma, Roman Chamomile Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. To create a calming essential oil blend simply combine your Roman Chamomile Essential Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Lavender or Ylang Ylang essential oils. In addition, Roman Chamomile Oil blends well with Geranium, Lemon and Palmarosa essential oils. Read our Chamomile Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Chamomile Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- The many Roman Chamomile Essential Oil benefits can be received via inhalation. Simply, add a few drops of Chamomile Essential Oil to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The calming properties within Chamomile Essential Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing on any nightstand to encourage peaceful sleep.
- Various benefits of Chamomile Essential Oil can also be received through topical application. Simply add a few drops of Chamomile Oil to your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply to the skin as a serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Anthemis nobilis (Chamaemelum nobile)
Other Names: English Chamomile, Garden Chamomile
Plant Part: Flowers
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: England
Chamomile Roman Essential Oil Safety
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Roman Chamomile Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Chamomile Roman Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the flowers of the Anthemis nobilis plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Roman Chamomile Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
24 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Top quality. A little goes along way with this delightfully fruity, calming oil. Exquisite in combination with Lavender.
Awesome essential oil
Very pleased with it. I not only use it for aromatherapy but I also rub it on my pelvis when I have cramps and it works wonders.
The chamomile Roman essential oil is very pleasant in scent and quite strong which I love because you dont need to use much...
AWO has some of the best oils I have used. Excellent quality and service. Thanks.
like the smell sweet n calm
Love this on its own or mixed in a blend
Very nice and effective oil. I usually add it to vaporiser with lavender oil or use it directly if someone has a headache.
Impressive great service