Palmarosa Essential Oil
AWO’s 100% Pure Palmarosa Essential Oil carries an aroma that is sweet, soft, floral and laced with hints of rose. Amongst many benefits, Palmarosa Essential Oil is primarily known for its ability to calm, uplift and stabilise the emotions. In addition, the benefits of Palmarosa Essential Oil are also known to assist with the following:
- Palmarosa Essential Oil has many balancing properties that have been seen to be particularly effective when used in skincare. In fact, it is known as a skin normaliser and when combined with a base moisturiser it can help nourish and hydrate the skin whilst retaining softness and moisture.
- Because of its antiseptic abilities, various Palmarosa Essential Oil benefits have been seen to help alleviate problem skin.
- When diluted in a carrier oil or massage blend and applied topically, Palmarosa Essential Oil is great for muscular soreness.
Not to mention, Palmarosa Oil blends well with a variety of essential oils. To create a calming and soothing essential oil blend, combine Palmarosa Essential Oil with Bergamot, Frankincense, Geranium, Lime, Orange, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang essential oils. In addition, Palmarosa Essential Oil blends well with Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Ginger, Juniperberry, Lemon, Lemongrass and Rosemary essential oils. You can also read our Palmarosa Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Palmarosa Essential Oil.
*Dangerous Goods: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Palmarosa Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The calming and balancing properties within Palmarosa Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any living space.
- For those wanting to use Palmarosa Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 2% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application we recommend a 1% dilution.
- Palmarosa Oil is known to be fantastic when it comes to skin care; to receive these benefits dilute your Palmarosa Essential Oil in a base moisturiser and apply to the skin.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon martinii
Plant Part: Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: India
Palmarosa Essential Oil Safety
- Palmarosa Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Palmarosa Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Palmarosa Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves of the Cymbopogon martinii plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Palmarosa Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The best palmarosa oil out there. I've tried many, this is by far the most affordable and strong.
Great value for money
Like this one in a diffuser and really helps with clearing the nasal passages
I had purchased a bottle of palmarosa essential oil from a local "hippy"shop and I liked the smell, but when I compared the two products I realized just how cheap the other bottle really was. I have been exploring with putting Palmarosa with different oils I've previously purchased from AWO and I'm loving the palmarosa with vanilla, and bergamot lately. I can't wait to make my own products with ingredients from AWO and I know I'll keep using them.Very quick delivery every time.
Good value, use it for diffusing with other oils also for dry skin One I haven’t tried before but glad I did
Excellent value as it is a great product at a very good price.
This oil is delicious! Its rosey enough without being overpowering.. I've used it in a diffuser and it was perfect - can't wait to use it in some blends!!
By adding 2 or 3 drops of palmarosa oil to a tablespoon of hemp seed oil, you will have a very effective night-time moisturiser for your face and neck. It takes a few minutes to soak in, but this is not a store bought product full of additives, so relax and enjoy. At first I found the scent too strong, but now I love.
The scent is an insane mix of citrus and peppermint... really seems to be helping with my anxiety, very grounding and soothing! I highly recommend if you are willing to try something new ;)