Clove Bud Essential Oil
Native to South East Asia, the powerfully penetrating Clove Bud Essential Oil, also known as Clove Essential Oil, is renowned for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic benefits, due to its dominating ingredient, eugenol.
Clove Bud essential oil carries a powerful spicy, woody aroma with a somewhat sweet undertone that is familiar in aromatherapy.
- Various Clove Oil uses are known to ease respiratory infections.
- In medicinal topical applications the benefits of Clove Essential Oil have also been known to assist in the treatment of wounds, cuts and fungal infections such as athlete’s foot.
- When combined with a carrier oil Clove Essential Oil makes a fantastic massage oil. It can also be used to create an effective insect repellent.
- Clove Oil can also be added to any existing skin care products to boost their benefits.
Not to mention, Clove Essential Oil blends well with a variety of other essential oils. For those wanting to create an uplifting and energising essential oil blend try combining Clove Bud with Cardamom essential oil, Lemon or Peppermint essential oils. Clove Bud Oil also blends well with Orange Sweet and Rosemary essential oils. Read our Clove Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Clove Bud Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Clove Essential Oil add a few drops to your aromatherapy diffuser, car diffuser or aromatherapy necklace.
- For those wanting to use Clove Essential Oil on the skin, you can add it to any base moisturiser, carrier oil, cream, lotion, soap, or detergent.
- We always recommend diluting Clove Bud Essential Oil at a 0.5% - 1% maximum dilution.
Botanical Name: Eugenia caryophyllata
Plant part: Flowering top/bud
Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Clove Essential Oil Safety
- Clove Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Clove Bud Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Clove Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the flowering bud’s of the Eugenia caryophyllata plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Clove Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.