Cardamom, the leafy stemmed shrub holds an aroma that is familiar to many of us in Asian cooking. However, when it comes to Cardamom Essential Oil, it is well-known for its ability to revive and invigorate those who are feeling tired and weak through aromatherapy.
Not only does it provide an array of benefits, AWO’s 100% pure Cardamom Essential Oil carries a fresh, sweet yet almost bitter aroma; much like the refreshing and revitalising essence of Lemon essential oil, combined with the warm, woody and slightly spicy notes of Cinnamon Bark.
The many Cardamom Essential Oil benefits are not only known to enhance daily routines, health, and overall wellbeing, they can also be an effective treatment for the following:
- Cardamom Oil can be helpful to those who have digestive problems, particularly when these are related to anxiety and stress.
- The benefits of Cardamom Essential Oil may alleviate feelings of nausea.
- Because Cardamom Oil naturally contains antibacterial, stimulating, and diuretic properties, certain Cardamom Essential Oil uses can assist in clearing confusion and alleviating mental fatigue. In addition, these antibacterial properties also makes Cardamom Oil a great essential oil for cleaning.
To create an uplifting and invigorating essential oil blend, Cardamom Essential Oil blends well with Bergamot and Orange Sweet essential oils. This essential oil also blends well with Cinnamon, Clove Bud, Cedarwood Atlas essential oils. Read our Cardamom Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Cardamom Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To receive the aromatic benefits of Cardamom Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Its ability to clear the mind makes it the perfect essential oil to diffuse in any office, study or workplace.
- Cardamom Essential Oil can also be applied topically, simply add your essential oil to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Elettaria cardamomum
Plant Part: Seed
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: India
Cardamom Essential Oil Safety
Cardamom Essential Oil is a very powerful oil and should be used with extra care. For this reason, we advise the following safety advice:
- Cardamom Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated and powerful oils and can cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Cardamom Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Cardamom Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the seeds of the Elettaria cardamomum plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Cardamom Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a beautiful oil diffuses well with cinnamon, orange and lemon grass
Ahhh....one only needs a drop of this quality oil to make a blend very mysterious. Soooo good!
I use this in my mist infuser and as body boost. Very pleasant and calming.
Have always loved this oil
Love this stuff to diffuse and wish I'd purchased it sooner!
This oil smell great with black pepper and rose. I love to use it in many blends. It is strong and forthright, full of fortitude.
Cardamom oil is so hard to find and usually very expensive for this reason. This oil was reasonably priced and shipped immediately. I love the smell!!! And the packaging is beautiful and is so much better than plastic bubble wrap! Absolutely love this oil.
These oils are so true to their scents. I'm so happy that I would recommend them to anyone wanting Organi Oils.