Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Along with its spicy, sweet, and somewhat musky aroma, the many benefits of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil, also referred to as Cinnamon Essential Oil, are known to stimulate and energise the mind whilst providing a warming environment. It is definitely a ‘must have’ for any home or living space.
Other Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil benefits have been known to:
- Provide a pick-me-up for those experiencing feelings of exhaustion, weakness, or depression.
- When used in massage, Cinnamon Essential Oil is known to ease tender and sore areas and reduce inflammation, whilst providing a deliciously spicy yet, sweet aroma.
- Because of its natural cleansing abilities, many Cinnamon Oil benefits are known to help clean floors and surfaces by supressing the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- In addition, the benefits of Cinnamon Essential Oil have been seen when used as a natural remedy for various health concerns ranging from coughs and colds to constipation.
The spicy yet sweet aroma of Cinnamon Essential Oil blends well with Geranium essential oils, Frankincense, Lavender and Lemon essential oils. In addition, Cinnamon essential oil blends well with Ginger essential oil, Cardamom, Grapefruit and Ylang Ylang essential oils. Read our Cinnamon Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Cinnamon Essential Oil.
*Dangerous Good: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- Various benefits of Cinnamon Essential Oil can be received through aromatherapy. Simply add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace to create a warm and comforting atmosphere.
- You can also create a soothing massage blend by diluting Cinnamon Oil in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- For topical application we recommend a dilution rate of 0.5% - 1% at most.
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Plant Part: Bark
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: India
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Safety
- Cinnamon Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil is known to be toxic to pets and should not be used in the presence of pets.
- Avoid using Cinnamon Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the bark of the Cinnamomum zeylanicum plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Cinnamon Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
25 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beautiful oil with a warm essence. Creates a warm feeling when I diffuse. Love this oil!!
Great quality, super warm yummy smell! So many amazing benefits and properties!
As always, beautifully packaged. AWO Cinnamon Bark oil has a wonderful strong aroma and is perfect for making my dupe of YL and Dt's products - Thieves and On Guard. I call it "Killer Blend".
A beautiful oil with so so many uses. This is a must have!
Amazing and soothing- always great quality oils !!
Been using this cinnamon bark oil to beat my toenail fungus for about 3 weeks and seeing very positive results.
I love this oil and it's clean, sweet scent coupled with cedarwood, ginger, sweet orange and clove essential oils. I find this scent absolutely necessary to complete the blend for a warm and familiar massage oil to invigorate tired and aching muscles. Exceptional quality.
Very well packaged and smells fabulous