GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL
The evocative and energising essence of Ginger Essential Oil carries an aroma that is refreshingly warm, earthy and somewhat spicy. Not to mention, the benefits of Ginger Essential Oil are prominent when it comes to overall health and wellbeing.
When compared to our Ginger Fresh Essential Oil, which is extracted from fresh ginger roots and carries a sweet and zesty scent, Ginger Oil is derived from dried ginger roots and has a far deeper and earthier scent.
- When combined with a base massage oil and applied topically, the benefits of Ginger Essential Oil are known to ease aching joints, muscles, and arthritis.
- Ginger Oil is primarily known to help alleviate travel sickness, nausea, headaches and migraines.
- Through topical application, other Ginger Essential Oil benefits are known to improve sluggish circulation.
- When diffused and inhaled, the benefits of Ginger Essential Oil have been seen to strengthen the immune system.
- Ginger Oil is also prized for it calming and soothing properties and when applied topically, it can be incredibly beneficial to those who have a troubled digestive system.
Not to mention, Ginger Essential Oil blends well with a variety of essential oils. For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, combine Ginger Oil with Cinnamon essential oil, Frankincense, Patchouli or Sandalwood essential oil. To create a more uplifting and energising essential oil blend, combine Ginger Oil with Ylang Ylang, Lime or Orange essential oil. You can also read our Ginger Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Ginger Essential Oil.
- For those wanting to experience the aromatic benefits of Ginger Essential Oil, add a few drops to yourAromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- It’s refreshing and uplifting essence makes Ginger Oil a fantastic essential oil to diffuse in any kitchen, living area or office space.
- For those wanting to use Ginger Essential Oil topically, simply dilute your essential oil in your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply to the skin.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- The pain-relieving properties within Ginger Essential Oil makes it a fantastic essential oil to use in any massage oil formulation.
Topical Dilution Guidelines
Please note that the following guidelines are recommended for healthy adults:
- General Use: 2 – 4% dilution (4 – 8 drops per 10ml)
- Facial Application: 1 – 2% dilution (2 – 4 drops per 10ml)
Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
Other Names: Ginger Root Essential Oil, Dried Ginger Essential Oil
INCI Name: Zingiber officinale Root Oil
Cas Number: 8007-08-7
Ingredients: 100% Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Oil
Plant Part: Dried Root / Rhizome
Method of Extraction: Steam distillation
Appearance: Thin, clear liquid
Colour: Pale yellow to brownish yellow
Country of Origin: India
Key Constituents: Zingiberene, β-Sesquiphellandrene
Aroma: Warm, earthy, somewhat spicy
Ginger Essential Oil Safety
- Essential oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using essential oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation or reactions if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin).
Buy Ginger Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the dried roots of the Zingiber officinale plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Ginger Essential Oil is ethically sourced and extracted using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.