The evocative and energising essence of Ginger Essential Oil carries an aroma that is refreshingly warm and somewhat spicy. Not to mention, the benefits of Ginger Essential Oil are prominent when it comes to overall health and wellbeing.
- When combined with a base massage oil and applied topically, the benefits of Ginger Essential Oil are known to ease aching joints, muscles, and arthritis.
- Through topical application, other Ginger Essential Oil benefits are known to improve sluggish circulation.
- When diffused and inhaled, the benefits of Ginger Essential Oil have been seen to strengthen the immune system.
- Ginger Oil is also prized for it calming and soothing properties and when applied topically, it can be incredibly beneficial to those who have a troubled digestive system.
- In saying this, the benefits of Ginger Oil are also known to help alleviate travel sickness, nausea, headaches and migraines.
Not to mention, Ginger Essential Oil blends well with a variety of essential oils. For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, combine Ginger Oil with Cinnamon essential oil, Frankincense, Patchouli or Sandalwood essential oil. To create a more uplifting and energising essential oil blend, combine Ginger Oil with Ylang Ylang, Lime or Orange essential oil. You can also read our Ginger Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Ginger Essential Oil.
*Dangerous Goods: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- For those wanting to experience the aromatic benefits of Ginger Essential Oil, add a few drops to yourAromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- It’s refreshing and uplifting essence makes Ginger Oil a fantastic essential oil to diffuse in any kitchen, living area or office space.
- For those wanting to use Ginger Essential Oil topically, simply dilute your essential oil in your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply to the skin.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- The pain-relieving properties within Ginger Essential Oil makes it a fantastic essential oil to use in any massage oil formulation.
Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
Other Names: Ginger Root Essential Oil, Ginger Dried Essential Oil
Plant Part: Dried Root / Rhizome
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: India
Ginger Essential Oil Safety
- Ginger Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Ginger Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Ginger Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the dried roots of the Zingiber officinale plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Ginger Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
32 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great oil needed for stiffness on ankle after a trip... helps alot. Will be returning later. Thanks!
I bought this product and Coconut Frac oil and mixed together to use as a pain management . It’s amazing and has changed my pain management to a level that is now manageable.
use oil for massage
I have used this on my shampoo, its amazing!!
Love this oil
Pure and legit!
Very great service and no plastic package. Wonderful quality.
Very fast delivery, high quality products and Awesome packaging!!
No complaints at all!
Ginger oil is going well
I missed using it for a couple of days and suffered to consequences.