The refreshingly crisp, sweet, and citrus-fruity aroma of AWO’s Lime Distilled Essential Oil is highly valued for its ability to dissolve stress and nervous energy whilst uplifting those who are feeling mentally fatigued.
In addition, when diffused and inhaled or diluted and applied topically, the benefits of Lime Distilled Essential Oil are known to assist in many aspects of life:
- In aromatherapy, Lime Distilled Essential Oil is well-known for its mentally revitalizing abilities.
- With a reputation for giving a boost to those who are feeling exhausted or depressed, the benefits of Lime Distilled Essential Oil are also known to raise your spirits and provide you with new energy.
- When diluted and applied topically, various Lime Distilled Essential Oil benefits have been seen to be effective in treating certain skin complaints. Its toning and astringent qualities makes it valuable for cleansing oily prone skin and because of this, it is known to be one of the best essential oils for acne.
- In addition, the benefits of Lime Distilled Essential Oil are also known to assist with rheumatism, arthritis, poor circulation, and obesity.
- Note: Unlike Cold Pressed Lime Oil, Lime Distilled Essential Oil is not-phototoxic meaning that is can be used topically without causing skin sensitivity when exposed to sunlight.
For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, Lime Distilled Essential Oil blends well with Citronella Java essential oil, Clary Sage, Lavandin, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary and Ylang Ylang essential oils. To create a citrusy essential oil blend, you can combine Lime Distilled Essential Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Grapefruit, Lemon and Orange essential oil. You can also read our Lime Distilled Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Lime Distilled Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lime Distilled Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- The mentally revitalising and uplifting properties within Lime Distilled Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any living space or entertaining area.
- For those wanting to use Lime Distilled Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- Lime Distilled Essential Oil can also be added to any skincare products to boost their existing benefits.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantifolia
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: USA
Lime Distilled Essential Oil Safety
- Lime Distilled Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Lime Distilled Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Lime Distilled Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves of the Citrus aurantifolia plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Lime Distilled Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Zingy. Hoping it will help with blocked pores. Would also like to know how it can help with obesity? Do you rub it on problem areas?
Love the smell, the price and the bottle size
This is just beautiful and has become one of my favourites , I use it nearly everyday. The scent is strong which I love. Great quality.
smells divine. Looking forward to using this one in my DIY products
Another great scent to diffuse. I love the freshness of it and I'm looking forward to trying it mixed with a few other citrus type oils in the future.
Smells lovely. Top quality oil.
compared to essential oils in shops (won't name names) these ones are unbeatable quality and PRICE sooo much cheaper than $20AUD for 10ml at other stores. Packaged in individual cardboard tubes (i keep them in to prevent UV damage to oil) LIME - quite a strong scent, not 'fake' just intense! Will be used in homemade cleaning products and a diffuser. I want to make coconut & lime scented bathroom products also
It's been a long cold winter, but this lime oil reminds me of the tropics. So beautiful! Great value and very prompt service too.