Lime Essential Oil
Highly valued for its mentally revitalizing and uplifting abilities, AWO’s 100% pure Lime Essential Oil carries a refreshingly crisp, sweet, and citrus-fruity aroma that is reminiscent of fresh limes.
In addition to its well-liked essence, there are many Lime Essential Oil benefits that have been seen to assist in all aspects of life.
- In aromatherapy, the benefits of Lime Essential Oil are known to uplift those who are feeling mentally exhausted and depressed. It has also been seen to raise spirits and provide new energy to those feeling drained and fatigued.
- When applied topically, Lime Essential Oil has been seen to help combat rheumatism, arthritis, poor circulation, and cellulite.
- It is also highly valued for its ability to assist with inflammatory conditions.
- Because of its powerful toning and astringent qualities, Lime Essential Oil is highly valued when it comes to all things skincare. When applied topically, certain benefits of Lime Essential Oil are known to clear blocked pores and cleanse oily prone skin and this in fact, makes it one of the best essential oils for acne.
For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, Lime Essential Oil blends well with Citronella Java essential oil, Clary Sage, Lavandin Grosso, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary and Ylang Ylang essential oils. To create a citrus essential oil blend, combine your Lime Essential Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Grapefruit, Lemon or Orange essential oils. You can also read our Lime Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Lime Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lime Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- The mentally revitalising and uplifting properties within Lime Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any living space or entertaining area.
- For those wanting to use Lime Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- Lime Essential Oil can also be added to any skincare products to boost their existing benefits.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantifolia
Other Names: Tahitian Style Lime Oil, Cold Pressed Lime Essential Oil
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Brazil
Lime Essential Oil Safety
- Lime Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Lime Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
- Please note that Lime Essential Oil is phototoxic. This means that when diluted and applied topically, this essential oil can cause extreme skin sensitivity when exposed to sunlight.
Buy Lime Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves of the Citrus aurantifolia plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Lime Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Thank You very nice like on holidays.
Great smells. Very happy with purchase.
Absolutely beautiful, i blend the lime spearmint and lemon oils in my diffuser. Everything smells fresh. Love your oils
I am so happy with the Lime and all other oils I have purchased so far. Really great quality and really only need to use such small amounts 2/3 drops . Long lasting smell fast easy service. I will be buying all my oils here from now on A+++++++
Smells amazing and love the packaging too! Used it to make lip balm, body butter and room spray!
Love it and great quality. Highly recommend.
Added this to a batch of soap and it smells wonderfully citrusy and distinctly like lime. AWO were very helpful with my order as well
Gorgeous.put in my diffuser, great
Nice and strong. Smells fresh and amazing. Great price for the size (15ml). Packaged well. All round great quality.