Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan)
Known to be one of the most powerful essential oils, Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan) is highly valued for its wide range of medicinal and antiseptic properties. In comparison to our other Rosemary Essential Oil’s, Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan) carries that typical Rosemary aroma that is best described as incredibly refreshing, deeply herbal and somewhat sweet. In addition to this, the many benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan) have been seen to assist in all aspects of life:
- Because of the natural medicinal and antiseptic properties, it is one of the best essential oils for cuts and small wounds.
- Rosemary Essential Oil contains a high percentage of 1,8-Cineole and this makes it a fantastic respiratory aid. 1,8-cineole has also shown to be effective in reducing inflammation, killing bacteria and viruses whilst opening up the lungs and nasal passages by breaking down excess mucus.
- It is also beneficial in massage oil blends as it can help to increase circulation and provide warmth to the skin and underlying muscles. The high pinene (α) content is also helpful in reducing spasmodic coughing.
- When it comes to skincare Rosemary Oil (Moroccan) is a strong astringent. Because of this, the benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil have been seen to tighten sagging skin whilst easing puffiness, swelling and congestion. Not to mention, when diluted in a carrier oil and applied topically, it can sooth sore joints and muscles.
- Its ability to alleviate dandruff and encourage hair growth makes this oil one of the best essential oils for hair; it has also been seen to slow down greying whilst moisturizing and hydrating the scalp.
- From an aromatherapy perspective, exciting new research has shown that Rosemary Essential Oil can encourage nerve growth and neurological tissue healing, therefore helping to boost your memory, cognitive function and mental alertness.
In addition, Rosemary Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. Try combining your Rosemary Oil with Basil essential oil, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Citronella, Frankincense, Lavandin, Lavender, Peppermint and Pine Scotch essential oils. You can also read our Rosemary Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan).
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan), add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The incredibly refreshing and invigorating aroma of Rosemary Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any office or study space.
- For those wanting to use Rosemary Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 1 - 2% dilution and apply as a massage oil or skin serum.
- To experience the energising benefits of Rosemary Oil, you can also add this dilution to a roller bottle and apply to the temples, wrists and behind the ears.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis L.
Other Names: Rosemary CT 1,8-Cineole Oil
Plant Part: Stems & Flowering Tops
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Morocco
Rosemary Essential Oil Safety
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan) is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan) during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Rosemary Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the stems and flowering tops of the Rosmarinus officinalis L. plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan) is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Delicate rosemary scent which I preferred to the stronger scented rosemary oils. Packaged beautifully and could easily be sent as a gift. Ordering online, payment, communication and delivery tracking excellent.
Lovely aroma and perfect for the afternoon calming blend
Excellent product and received quickly and well packaged. The smell alone is outstanding.
I love using this product in a homemade hair tonic & it smells amazing & definitely helps stimulate scalp promoting hair growth.
Lovely high quality oil, wonderful for massage when combined with apricot kernel oil, or by itself for aromatherapy.
Great quality oil with a strong aroma. Excellent packaging.
Excellent quality, as always
Use it for my cold hands, cold feet, tight muscles on my shoulders. It helps. Will trying to make a DIY haircare next.