Pine Scotch Essential Oil
The refreshingly warm, woody and comforting aroma of AWO’s 100% pure Pine Scotch Essential Oil will transport your mind and senses to a traditional pine forest. With its beautiful, natural and comforting essence, it will have you thinking of nothing but a white festive Christmas. This makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing during those winter months.
Pine Scotch Essential Oil is also highly valued for its many therapeutic benefits; in fact, because of its antiseptic, purifying, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, it has been used for centuries.
- When used in a diffuser, the benefits of Pine Scotch Essential Oil have been seen to purify the air and cleanse surfaces in the home.
- The properties within this oil also work together to boost the immune system. This makes it a fantastic essential oil for overall health, particularly in the winter.
- In aromatherapy the benefits of Pine Scotch Essential Oil have been seen to lift mood and energy levels, invigorating both the mind and body whilst encouraging focus, concentration and productive thinking.
- Other benefits have been seen to help fight wrinkles and premature aging, whilst combatting free radicals on the skin.
- Not to mention, it is also great when used in massage; in fact, the benefits of Pine Scotch Oil are also known to ease muscle soreness and sluggish circulation.
For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend using Pine Scotch Oil, Pine Scotch Essential Oil blends well with Cedarwood essential oil, Eucalyptus, Juniperberry, Lemongrass, Myrrh and Rosemary essential oils. You can also read our Pine Scotch Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Pine Scotch Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Pine Scotch Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The deeply calming and comforting aroma of Pine Scotch Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any living space, especially during those colder months.
- For those wanting to use Pine Scotch Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 1 - 2% dilution and apply as a massage oil or skin serum.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestris L.
Other Names: Pine Essential Oil, Pine Sylvestris Essential Oil
Plant Part: Needles
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Austria
Pine Scotch Essential Oil Safety
- Pine Scotch Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Pine Scotch Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Pine Scotch Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the needles of the Pinus sylvestris L. plant species,AWO’s 100% pure Pine Scotch Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was a really good quality oil. Very earthy and natural smelling pine smell. I do think the pine smell was missing that sweet fresh smell that I love so much about pine trees but a very good oil regardless
I love this Pine scent, so good for the home, it reminds me of a beautiful pine tree mountain forest.
A little more earthy in scent than I expected. Not very terpene. Herby. Great, strong and impressive packaging.
Smell cleaning, soothing, and warming. Very nice aroma in the cold evening.
mixed with menthol and its a great sinus relief