Terms & Conditions
Terms of Purchase
1. Ordering Information
- We do not have a minimum order requirement. However, substantial savings can be achieved by ordering larger pack size/volume.
- All orders are to be placed via our website, or via email for bulk purchases.
- No verbal orders or telephone orders will be accepted to avoid miscommunication and disclosure of personal information.
- For Australian Customers, price includes the GST.
- For International Customers, price excludes GST.
- Due to volatile price movement of oils, price on the website is subjected to change without any notice. Orders confirmed and paid for we will honour at the price for that order only.
- Once order is confirmed and paid, any changes will be treated as a new order.
- Products sold are not for human ingestion or consumption or to be used for any health related claims. They are for external use only and not for any other intended purpose.
- All orders must be paid for and cleared by accounts before shipment/delivery.
- Payments can me made via Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard), PayPal or Bank Deposit. We no longer accept AMEX.
- We do not accept cheque payments
- Payments via Bank Deposit must clear our account prior to dispatching your order. Depending on which bank you are with, this can take between 1-3 business days.
- Direct Deposits can be made to the following Bank Account:
- Bank Name: ANZ
Account Name: Australian Wholesale Oils Pty Ltd
Account Number: 836205532
BSB Number: 012293
- For International Customers:
Swift Code: ANZBAU3MXXX
3. Freight and Delivery
- Price does not include freight.
- Freight will be calculated and charged prior to your order being finalised. Freight is calculated on size, weight and Dangerous Good (DG) classification of your order.
- We will ship goods using Australian Wholesale Oils nominated service provider for Australian customers. We do not use any customer provided courier services.
- For International Orders, we will advise cost of courier and an estimated lead time for delivery. AWO will not be held responsible for any goods held up or incurring extra local clearance charges. Please check with your local custom agents or shipping agent prior to shipment of goods.
- All orders should be checked and any discrepancy or error must be lodge within three (3) days of receipt of goods. Refer to our 'Returns' Policy for more information.
- Returned orders due to incorrect addresses provided will incur a re-delivery charge to re-ship the order.
- For all Freight and Delivery information and options, please refer to our 'Delivery Information' page.
Refunds and Returns
- Please refer to our 'Returns' Policy
- Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details "SSL Statement - 'This website supports Secure Socket Layers of 128bit and greater'.
Promotion(s) or Specials
- All promotions such as free freight which are promoted via the website, Facebook and other marketing channels are for Australia only.
- International orders will be processed and customer will be notified of the freight cost.
- If products are not stored correctly, this could alter the stability and nature of the products. Also, if used with other ingredients, this could also cause product stability issues. AWO shall not be held liable for this. Please undertake testing of product(s) before up scaling to larger batch sizes.
- All product images contained in our website are for illustrative purposes only and actual items may vary in appearance depending on the actual packaging used to pack the goods.
- Package contents and/or packaging used are at our discretion and may vary from time to time.
- Errors such as misprints or omissions are excepted. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections anytime in prices, products and specifications without notice. If we have made an error in pricing, we will notify you of the correct price.
- We will not accept any liability for any loss or damage or error which may be incurred by any person acting in reliance upon this information. Information is for education purpose only and individuals must exercise their independent judgement in determining if the product is suitable for their particular purpose or usage.
- Liability is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any losses including consequential losses.
- Compliance and all laws and regulations and intellectual property right and/or trademark applying to the products are the responsibility of the user and any third party related to the user.
- If you intend to re-label or re-brand our products for whatever reasons, please ensure you are in compliance with labeling laws. We shall not be held responsible for for losses incurred as the result of product recall due to incorrect labeling.
- We may amend our policy from time to time or as required by law and this will be updated on our website. Refer to our website for updated details.
How to Contact Us
- Please see our Contact Us page