Rosemary Essential Oil (Spanish)
Just like Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan), Rosemary Essential Oil (Spanish) is highly valued for its powerful antiseptic and medicinal properties. However, in comparison to our other Rosemary Essential Oils, Rosemary Oil (Spanish) carries a deeply herbaceous and somewhat eucalyptus-like aroma. Not to mention, this essential oil is rich in benefits that have been seen to assist in all aspects of life, from aromatherapy and skincare to haircare and cleaning.
- The benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil (Spanish) have been seen to improve brain function, in fact, this has been backed up by modern research. Perhaps this is why it is known as the ‘herb of remembrance’.
- It has also been said that it can help support neurological tissue healing, nerve growth and mental alertness.
- Because of the powerful astringent properties within Rosemary Essential Oil (Spanish), many have found it beneficial for tightening skin. These same benefits have also been seen to help ease puffiness, swelling and congestion. Plus, when diluted and applied topically it can ease aching joints and muscles.
- When it comes to hair health the benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil (Spanish) have been seen to encourage hair growth, alleviate dandruff and slow the greying process.
In addition, Rosemary Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. To create an invigorating and energising essential oil blend that will help with focus, combine your Rosemary Oil with Frankincense, Peppermint or Pine Scotch essential oil. In addition, Rosemary Essential Oil blends well with Basil essential oil, Cinnamon, Citronella, Lavandin and Lavender essential oil. You can also read our Rosemary Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Rosemary Essential Oil (Spanish).
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil (Spanish), add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The incredibly refreshing and invigorating aroma of Rosemary Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any office or study space.
- It is also a fantastic essential oil to diffuse if you are experiencing cold and flu-like symptoms.
- For those wanting to use Rosemary Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a massage oil or skin serum.
- To experience the energising benefits of Rosemary Oil, you can also add this dilution to a roller bottle and apply to the temples, wrists and behind the ears.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1-2% dilution.
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Plant Part: Aerial Parts
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country Of Origin: Spain
Rosemary Essential Oil Safety
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Spanish) is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Rosemary Essential Oil (Spanish) during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Rosemary Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the arial parts of the Rosmarinus officinalis plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Rosemary Essential Oil (Spanish) is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great smell. Mixing it with other oils for my hair
Brilliant company to deal with :-)
Great Oil. A lovely fresh fragrance which I was looking for. The oil arrived very quickly. I'll buy again.
I'm really pleased with this useful oil. I massage it in to the base of my spine to assist nerve damage. I have not used it long enough to be sure of any results, but it is also pain relieving. In my sixties, I also use this in my Vegesorb, with which I wash my hair. My hair is darkening and thickening somewhat. I use it on my eye-brows too. A long with AWO's great service, I am very happy, and I'll be trying the Moroccan Rosemary Oil too at some stage.
I use this in just about every product i make at Ohh De Naturale. Its the best
So thrilled to have found this site. Package fantastic. Service fantastic. And not to mention delivery to Vic. Have saved this in my favourites.
I read online that rosemary essential oil is good for thickening hair. It really works just put few drops in hands and massage into wet scalp after shower really does thicken and strengthen roots. But dont put too much the smell is over powering two drops really is plenty.
Impressed with the quality of this oil. Absolutely blown away by the presentation packaging. Comes in its own hard case cardboard cylinder to protect it. Had it shipped down to VIC with no issues or worries of the bottle smashing.