Lavender Essential Oil
You will almost certainly need no introduction to the wonderfully sweet, floral, and herbaceous aroma of AWO’s pure Lavender Essential Oil.
Perhaps the most well-known of the essential oils and for good reason, the benefits of Lavender Essential Oil are incredibly versatile and because of this, Lavender Oil is a valued ingredient in everything from cosmetic and skin care products to aromatherapy applications.
- Above all, the benefits of Lavender Essential Oil are primarily known to have a relaxing, calming, and sedative effect, helping to relieve feelings of stress, anxiety, irritability, and nervous tension.
- Because of these sedative properties, Lavender Essential Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for sleep.
- From a health perspective, the benefits of Lavender Oil have been seen when treating respiratory related problems.
- When diluted and applied topically, various Lavender Essential Oil benefits have also been seen to reduce pain and enhance blood circulation.
- The natural cleansing and detoxifying properties within Lavender Essential Oil also makes it incredibly beneficial for the skin. In fact, many have experienced the benefits of Lavender Oil when treating dry, sensitive, and irritated skin. In saying this, it is also known to be one of the best essential oils for acne, as well as other skin complaints such as eczema, psoriasis, scarring and wrinkles.
- Not to mention, research shows that Lavender Essential Oil is safe to use on children, adults, and the elderly.
For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, Lavender Essential Oil blends well with Black Pepper essential oil, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Cypress, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary and Tea Tree essential oils. If you are after a soothing essential oil blend that will help you relax and unwind, Lavender Oil blends well with Juniper Berry, Palmarosa, Patchouli and Rose Absolute essential oils. You can also read our Lavender Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Lavender Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lavender Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Its restorative and soothing abilities makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing on any bedside table or nightstand. Try diffusing 30 – 60 minutes prior to create a calm and relaxing environment that will assist with sleep.
- For those wanting to use Lavender Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1-2% dilution.
- You can also add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil to any skincare products to boost their existing benefits. This can reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia Miller
Other Names: Lavender Bulgarian Essential Oil
Plant Part: Flower
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Lavender Essential Oil Safety
- Lavender Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Lavender Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Lavender Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the flowering heads of the Lavandula angustifolia Miller plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Lavender Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
48 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fragrance is soft and lovely, very useful.
Good product. I am very happy with this product.
The smell is really soothing and it lasts for hours even after I stop my infuser! Love this!
smells a little different to the lavenders of other brands, guessing it the variety of lavender, unfortunately dissappointed
I have purchased many lavender EO over the years and this is an absolute stand out. If you love lavender, do yourself a favour and treat yourself to AWO's lavender!
use this daily, helps with my mum and her dementia and sleeping
As soon as I opened my package and saw the beautiful (and recyclable) cylinder, I knew I'd made the right choice. Opening the bottle, the smell was 100% pure lavender oil... your nose just knows! Thank you so much for affordable quality oils!!