Steam distilled from North Africa, AWO’s 100% pure Rose Geranium Essential Oil carries a lovely sweet yet floral aroma that is subtly laced with a rosy-herbaceous undertone. In addition to its pleasant and well-liked scent, the many benefits of Rose Geranium Essential Oil are known to be useful in all aspects of life, from general health and well being to skincare and cleaning; in fact, it is prized for both its aromatherapy and topical uses.
- Highly regarded for its balancing effects on both mind and body, the benefits of Rose Geranium Essential Oil have been seen to help ease stress.
- Because of its complex chemical makeup, Rose Geranium Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for skin. When diluted and used topically, it can improve blood circulation, heal minor wounds and ease inflammation such as acne, fungal infections, eczema, dermatitis and muscle strain. It is also known to help fade scars whilst restoring the skin’s smoothness.
- The stabilising effect of Rose Geranium Oil is also known to help balance dry and oily skin, keeping it clear and supple.
- Not to mention, this essential oil is also a traditional healer of burns, wounds and ulcers.
In addition, Rose Geranium Essential Oil blends well with a variety of essential oils. To create a calming essential oil blend, combine Rose Geranium with Basil essential oil, Orange, Patchouli or Sandalwood essential oil. Rose Geranium Oil also blends well with Cedarwood, Juniperberry, Lemongrass and Petitgrain essential oils. You can also read our Rose Geranium Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Rose Geranium Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Rose Geranium Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The pleasantly floral and herbaceous aroma of Rose Geranium Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any living space or lounge room.
- For those wanting to use Rose Geranium Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 1-2% dilution and apply as a massage oil or skin serum.
- You can also add this dilution to a roller bottle and apply to the temples, wrists and behind the ears.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
Plant Part: Flowers, leaves and stems
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Egypt
Rose Geranium Essential Oil Safety
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Rose Geranium Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Rose Geranium Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the flowers, leaves and stems of the Pelargonium graveolens plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Rose Geranium Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
25 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Pleasant odour, I added few drops inside my almond oil, it gives nice odour. It is affordable option compared to rose oil.
Excellent fragrance for cream and lotion . Also for body wash
I mix this with lavender oil and use it at night for sleep, find it very relaxing.
love the rich scent
love it, old school fragrance reminds me of my darling mother. i am just starting to make artisan home made products & cant wait to start using it in my stuff ;- )
This essential oil has a very strong fragrance that lasts on the skin.
wonderful rich scent, though I thought it leaned more to geranium than rose. I would buy it again.
Beautiful rose scent lovely in perfume making
Good product at a good price