Petitgrain Essential Oil
The bold, spicy, earthy and subtly sweet aroma of AWO’s 100% pure Petitgrain Essential Oil is distilled from the green twigs and fresh leaves of the orange tree; in fact, Petitgrain Oil is derived from the same plant as Neroli Essential Oil and Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
In addition to its well-liked bitter-sweet essence, Petitgrain Essential Oil is known to be an effective treatment for the following:
- The antibacterial properties along with its refreshing fragrance makes Petitgrain Oil an effective deodorant. You can receive these benefits by creating your very own room spray.
- When diluted and applied topically, the benefits of Petitgrain Essential Oil have been seen to moisturise and hydrate the skin whilst fighting blemishes, dryness and cracking.
- In aromatherapy, this oil has also been used to relax the central nervous system. This is because Petitgrain Oil has been seen to calm, refresh and energise those feeling stressed and mentally exhausted.
For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend using Petitgrain Oil, Petitgrain Essential Oil blends well with Bergamot essential oil, Jasmine, Lavender, Nerolina, Palmarosa, Rosemary, Rose Geranium, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang and most citrus essential oils. You can also read our Petitgrain Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Petitgrain Essential Oil.
*Dangerous Goods: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Petitgrain Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The refreshing properties within Petitgrain Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any kitchen or living area.
- For those wanting to use Petitgrain Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 1 - 2% dilution and apply as a massage oil or skin serum.
- Petitgrain Essential Oil is highly valued for its hydrating and moisturising properties, it can therefore be added to any skin moisturisers to boost existing benefits.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium ssp.amara
Plant Part: Leaves and terminal branches
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country Of Origin: Paraguay
Petitgrain Essential Oil Safety
- Petitgrain Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Petitgrain Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Petitgrain Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves and terminal branches of the Citrus aurantium ssp.amara plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Petitgrain Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this but didnt know the smell as I ve never bought it before but heard so much about petit gain, not disappointed at all I love the fresh and grassy smell. 100% recomanded
Interesting woody citrus smell. Long lasting strong scent.
This is a really nice soft scent, with a bit of a citrus zing. Great for adding to homemade cleaning products and cosmetics.