Grapeseed Oil, also known as Grapeseed Carrier Oil, is a very popular, all-rounder, general purpose oil, commonly used by manufacturers, massage therapists and aromatherapists. Due to its light, satin-like finish it is particularly favoured by massage therapists as it easily penetrates and absorbs into the skin. This also makes it a great carrier oil for diluting essential oils.
- Grapeseed Carrier Oil contains a high percentage of linoleic acid (more than many other carrier oils), Vitamin C, A, E, Iron, Calcium and Omega 6 & 9, and is rich in antioxidants.
- Used widely in the cosmetic industry due to its versatility, Grapeseed Oil suits most cosmetic applications including Creams, lotions, body butters, massage products, hair care products, shaving creams and oils.
- It has some astringent qualities which is particularly good for oily and acne prone skin, however it is also well suited for mature, dry and sensitive skin.
- It is also commonly used as a lubricant for shaving.
Being a refined oil, the oil is very low in odour and colour, making this a perfect oil for your essential oil dilution.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops of your favourite essential oil in Grapeseed Carrier Oil to create a soothing and hydrating massage oil.
- Directly on the Skin: Many Grapeseed Oil benefits can be received by using it directly on the skin.
- Diluting with Essential Oils: Grapeseed Carrier Oil makes a great base for diluting essential oils. In saying this, it goes great in a lot of skincare formulations such as skin serums and moisturisers.
- Hair Mask: You can also apply this carrier oil to the scalp to create a nourishing hair mask.
Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil
Botanical Name: Vitis vinifera
Obtained From: Seeds
Method of Extraction: Pressed, Refined
Appearance: Clear, Light Yellow-Green Oily Liquid
Grapeseed Oil Safety
- Grapeseed Carrier Oil is not to be taken internally. Our business specialises in aromatherapy products; therefore, our products are not food grade. For this reason, we advise against ingesting these products or using them for culinary purposes.
- Carrier oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- We recommend storing your carrier oils in a dark, cool place at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Buy Grapeseed Oil Online
Extracted from the seeds of the Vitis vinifera botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Grapeseed Oil is ethically sourced using the pressed and refining processing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure carrier oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality carrier oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this product, and it’s an amazing price! I often use it on my face at night, on dry lips as I go to bed and dry skin on hands. Absorbs into skin without greasiness
Nice oil, you only need the smallest amount though as it is very oily, would definately recommend it though.
It is really neutral, no smell, perfect as a carrier oil.
I love AWO products. They are 100% pure and the prices are really good too.
My daughter loves this oil, she uses it as a night serum & all over body moisturiser. I agree a pump would be good for the larger bottle. Nice product quick service.
Love this product...one problem you need a tap, this should be sent out with the product unless AWO don't send taps. That is my only disappointment, other than that the oil is awesome!
Nice light nearly odourless oil with no residue, I use for massage and facial products. Great for skin oxidation and moisturisation and no oily residue.
The only problem is that the bottle dispenses too much product when you press it and the only way to avoid it is to remove the lid and just put a couple of drops on your hand then put the lid back on, but the product itself is perfect :)