As another one of our Native Australian Essential Oils, Nerolina Essential Oil carries a floral, clean, sweet and faintly woody aroma; in fact, it is often likened to the aroma of Lavender Essential Oil. In aromatherapy, it is primarily known for its ability to restore balance, particularly in an emotional sense.
Other’s have found the benefits of Nerolina Essential Oil to be an effective treatment for the following:
- In aromatherapy, the soothing, refreshing, and relaxing aroma of Nerolina is commonly used to promote tranquillity and calmness in the mind and body.
- Because of its pleasantly balanced and well-liked aroma, Nerolina Essential Oil is a popular ingredient in fine perfumery.
- From a health perspective, Nerolina Oil is thought to have antiviral and anti-inflammatory abilities.
- In addition, it is commonly used in cleaning and homecare; various Nerolina Essential Oil benefits makes it useful for removing bad odours from rooms. Plus, it’s great added to shampoos, to your cleaning products for washing blankets and sheets, and is especially good for removing pet smells and nasties from bedding and rugs.
Not to mention, Nerolina Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, combine your Nerolina Oil with Lavender essential oil, Lemon Myrtle, Myrrh, Petitgrain, Sandalwood and Tea Tree essential oils. You can also read our Nerolina Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Nerolina Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Nerolina Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- The calming and tranquil properties within Nerolina Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any living space.
- For those wanting to use Nerolina Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 2% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca quinquinervia
Plant Part: Leaves and terminal branches
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Australia
Nerolina Essential Oil Safety
- Nerolina Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Nerolina Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Nerolina Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves of the Melaleuca quinquinervia plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Nerolina Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A lovely delicate floral fragrance, beautifully packaged and prompt delivery
Excellent, love these oils!
Beautiful scent of the Australian bush great for relieving problem skin ailments and mental calm clarity
Beautiful oil, It will be in my next order. Thenks
This product is absolutely awesome, loving the floral aroma. I use it in my diffuser and also put in a bath, very refreshing.
Love this one, works a treat getting rid of animal smells and smells so nice, I am a returning customer
I never smelled this oil before, but when I did I was hooked. Lovely smell of rose and woody undertones. Mixes well with Rose Geranium, Lavender and Citrus oils. Highly recommend this Aussie Gem
Very happy with quality, price and whole experience purchasing through AWO. Will definitely be back, in fact my Wish List is steadily growing!!