Nerolina Essential Oil
As another one of our Native Australian Essential Oils, Nerolina Essential Oil carries a refreshingly soft, fruity aroma that is somewhat similar to that of Tea Tree Essential Oil. In aromatherapy, it is primarily known for its ability to calm and balance emotions. Others have found the benefits of Nerolina Essential Oil to be an effective treatment for the following:
- In aromatherapy, the incredibly soothing aroma of Nerolina is known to assist those who suffer with symptoms of anxiety and stress. In saying this, it is further used to promote calmness and tranquillity in the mind and body.
- Due to its aroma, it is also used to improve sleep quality, as it works to quieten the central nervous system.
- From a health perspective, Nerolina Oil is thought to contain powerful anti-inflammatory abilities, which makes it beneficial to anyone suffering with rheumatoid arthritis and muscular and joint pain.
- Other Nerolina Oil benefits are known to kill harmful bacteria on both the skin and household surfaces. This makes it a fantastic natural cleansing agent that can be used in skincare and home cleaning formulations.
- When used in skincare, it has been seen to treat skin complaints such as acne, dry skin and inflammation, as well as reducing the appearance of scarring.
- It is also commonly used to improve hair health by eliminating hair odour and adding moisture to the scalp.
Not to mention, Nerolina Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, combine your Nerolina Oil with Lavender essential oil, Lemon Myrtle, Myrrh, Petitgrain, Sandalwood and Tea Tree essential oils. You can also read our Nerolina Essential Oil reviews below to see how others are enjoying Nerolina Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Nerolina Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- The calming and tranquil properties within Nerolina Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any living space.
- For those wanting to use Nerolina Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 2% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca quinquinervia
Plant Part: Leaves and terminal branches
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Australia
Nerolina Essential Oil Safety
- Nerolina Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Nerolina Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Nerolina Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves and terminal branches of the Melaleuca quinquinervia plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Nerolina Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A lovely delicate floral fragrance, beautifully packaged and prompt delivery
Excellent, love these oils!
Beautiful scent of the Australian bush great for relieving problem skin ailments and mental calm clarity
Beautiful oil, It will be in my next order. Thenks
This product is absolutely awesome, loving the floral aroma. I use it in my diffuser and also put in a bath, very refreshing.
Love this one, works a treat getting rid of animal smells and smells so nice, I am a returning customer
I never smelled this oil before, but when I did I was hooked. Lovely smell of rose and woody undertones. Mixes well with Rose Geranium, Lavender and Citrus oils. Highly recommend this Aussie Gem
Very happy with quality, price and whole experience purchasing through AWO. Will definitely be back, in fact my Wish List is steadily growing!!