Mandarin Essential Oil
Incredibly reminiscent of the fresh fruit itself, the tangy, citrusy sweet aroma of AWO’s 100% Mandarin Essential Oil will most likely be familiar to you. Not to mention, the benefits of Mandarin Essential Oil are well-known, particularly when it comes to skincare.
- When diluted and applied topically, Mandarin Essential Oil has been seen to be beneficial for clogged, oily and acne prone skin, as well as mature and dry skin types. In fact, it is known to be one of the best essential oils for the skin. It is also great for softening and smoothing if your skin is beginning to age.
- Various Mandarin Essential Oil benefits can be received through aromatherapy. When diffused it has been seen to calm nerves and ease sadness.
- The properties within Mandarin Oil also makes it great for those experiencing circulatory issues.
- When applied topically as a massage oil, Mandarin Oil has also been seen to have an antispasmodic effect.
- Not to mention, because of its well-liked aroma, Mandarin Oil is also commonly used in soap and candle making.
For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, Mandarin Essential Oil blends well with Cinnamon essential oil, Clary Sage, Cypress and Peppermint essential oils. To create a soothing essential oil blend that will relax the mind, combine your Mandarin Essential Oil with Bergamot, Frankincense, Lavender, Sandalwood or Ylang Ylang essential oils. You can also read our Mandarin Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Mandarin Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Mandarin Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- The calming and relaxing properties within Mandarin Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any office, study space or living area.
- For those wanting to use Mandarin Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
Plant Part: Peel
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Australia
Mandarin Essential Oil Safety
- Mandarin Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Mandarin Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Mandarin Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the peel of the Citrus reticulata plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Mandarin Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.