In comparison to Cypress Blue Essential Oil, AWO’s pure Cypress Essential Oil carries a refreshing and evergreen essence that can be described as balsamic and slightly sweet. In fact, it will most likely be familiar to you, particularly in men’s cologne, beard oils, soaps, and aftershaves.
There are also many therapeutic and medicinal benefits of Cypress Essential Oil that can be particularly useful when inhaled or applied topically.
- It has been said that various Cypress Essential Oil benefits are known to help regulate blood flow, decongest, and detoxify the lymphatic system, and lessen water retention.
- Other benefits of Cypress Essential Oil are known to ease menstrual problems and sooth muscles.
- From a therapeutic perspective, Cypress Oil is commonly used to calm and relax the mind.
- It has also been said that Cypress Essential Oil can purify the spirit and break down psychic blocks.
Cypress Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. For those wanting to create a calming and grounding essential oil blend, combine your Cypress Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Chamomile, Lavender, Lime, Orange or Sandalwood essential oils. In addition, Cypress Essential Oil blends well with Juniperberry essential oil, Lemon, Peppermint and Rosemary essential oils. Read our Cypress Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Cypress Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- For those wanting to experience the aromatic benefits of Cypress Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- For those wanting to use Cypress Essential Oil topically, add your oil to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical name: Cupressus sempervirens
Plant part: Needles and twigs
Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Country of Origin: Spain
Cypress Essential Oil Safety
- Cypress Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Cypress Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Cypress Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the needles and twigs of the Cupressus sempervirens plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Cypress Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the refreshing woody scent, use it for a “detoxifying bath”.
Very prompt customer service. The oil itself comes with certificate upon request which I really appreciate. Smells great and full of the pinene goodness for respiratory health.
Cypress is amoung my night time blends. I love getting a nice wiff of this whilst tinkering around at the witching hour
Love the packaging and service is excellent
Great product excellent value for money
Natural and exactly as described. Prompt delivery and great communication. Couldn't be happier.
I bought this oil to use with a blend of other oils to treat my varicose veins. I've noticed a difference since using this oil
Great quality and service is quick