Cypress Blue Essential Oil
Native to Australia, the therapeutic benefits of Cypress Blue Essential Oil have been known to the Indigenous Australian people for thousands of years and is still highly valued and used for a variety of medical aids. In comparison to the slightly sweet and balsamic scent of Cypress Essential Oil, Cypress Blue Essential Oil has a rather woody and slightly spicy aroma.
In terms of essential oil benefits, Cypress Blue Oil is particularly known for its pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties and is incredibly helpful in easing the discomfort of insect stings (mosquitos, bees, wasps and sand-flies) and induced hives.
- Because of its antiviral qualities, the benefits of Cypress Blue Essential Oil are also known to ease skin complaints such as cold sores, shingles, and warts.
- Cypress Blue Oil has also been used on minor burns to alleviate associated pain and help speed the healing process.
Not to mention, Cypress Blue Essential Oil blends well with a variety of essential oils. To create a balanced and rejuvenating essential oil blend, combine your Cypress Blue Essential Oil with Juniperberry essential oil, Lemon, Lime, Orange or Peppermint essential oils. In addition, Cypress Blue Oil blends well with Chamomile essential oil, Clary Sage, Rosemary and Sandalwood essential oils. Read our Cypress Blue Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Cypress Blue Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Cypress Blue Essential Oil add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Many Cypress Blue Essential Oil benefits can be received through topical application. Simply add Cypress Blue Oil to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply to the skin.
- If you are applying your dilution to a wound or insect bite, we recommend dabbing the formulation using a cotton ball.
Botanical Name: Callitris intratropica
Plant Part: Bark & Wood
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Australia
Cypress Blue Essential Oil Safety
- Cypress Blue Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Cypress Blue Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Cypress Blue Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the bark and wood of the Callitris intratropica plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Cypress Blue Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You can definitely tell the quality of this oil, and the detailed COA for it. You want get much better than this. Beautiful blue colour.
Lovely oil and great colour too
Very pure and great quality!
Highly recommended this oil as an anti inflammatory, pain relief, having bursitis in both shoulders, applied this oil as well as iced them ,I can guarantee relief from the pain, love awo oils and will definitely be getting more of this magic oil .
I bought this as part of my last order as I thought I was out of it, but after using it once I found the other bottle I thought was near empty. So now I have 2 bottles of this lovely product. I LOVE the outdoors and the herbaceous smells of pine and other similar trees. This Cypress is so clean and natural smelling that you can close your eyes and almost feel as if you were out with nature. I use this with Bush Balm and Juniper Berry for scenting a foot spa treatment and I would certainly use this when Christmas comes around in a diffuser. Very happy with the quality and although the price may be on the higher side, so is the quality. I've ordered from AWO several times and certainly will again. The service is super quick and the order, regardless of how large, is always correct.
Very different smelling oil. A combination of many earthy odours. I love this oil, relaxing and also leaves my home with a fresh natural overtone.
I love this very useful and effective blue-coloured oil, with its fresh, medicinal scent. It is genuinely pain-relieving on arthritic joints, and it knocked out the first tingling of a cold sore from the get-go. Good on insect bites; and apparently shingles too, but I have not tested that myself. A little, mixed with other diffusing oils, adds a fresh, woody, medicinal note when desired ... just use a little. It is a thick, viscous oil, so I used a very sharp, thick sewing needle to make the pouring hole larger.