If you’re a devotee of essential oils, you’ll know that the benefits of Clary Sage Essential Oil can assist in all aspects of life. Amongst its many benefits, Clary Sage carries an incredibly herbaceous, earthy aroma with a slight ‘nutty’ undertone.
Primarily known for its soothing and restorative capabilities, both in diffusers and on the skin, Clary Sage can also be an effective treatment for the following:
- When added to creams, lotions, soaps and detergents, the many benefits of Clary Sage Essential Oil can help regulate sebum levels on the skin.
- Clary Sage Oil is also known to help ease anxiety, stress insomnia and depression. To experience these benefits of Clary Sage Essential Oil you can add a few drops to your burner, diffuser or bath.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil is also known to help relieve back pain, cramps, sore muscles and headaches.
- When it comes to all things female health Clary Sage is used as an aid for menstrual pain and menopausal symptoms. It has also been used to relax women in labour.
- Various Clary Sage Essential Oil benefits are also known to soothe irritated or inflamed eyes. To experience these benefits of Clary Sage, lay a cloth that has been soaked in warm water mixed with a few drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil over your eyes for 10 minutes.
For those wanting to create a soothing and restorative essential oil blend simply combine Clary Sage Essential Oil with Lavender essential oil, Sandalwood or Vetiver essential oils. In addition, Clary Sage essential oil blends well with Citronella, Frankincense, Grapefruit and Lime essential oils. Read our Clary Sage Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Clary Sage Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Clary Sage Essential Oil add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace to create a calming atmosphere.
- For those wanting to use Clary Sage Essential Oil on the skin, you can add it to any base moisturiser, carrier oil, cream, lotion, soap, or detergent.
- We always recommend a 2-4% dilution for skin application and a 1% dilution for facial application.
- Clary Sage Oil can also be added to shampoo’s and conditioners to boost their existing benefits.
Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
Plant Part: Leaves & flowering tops
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Moldavia (Moldova)
Clary Sage Essential Oil Safety
- Clary Sage Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Clary Sage Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Clary Sage Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves and flowering tops of the Salvia sclarea plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Clary Sage Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
28 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice to find this Moldovan variety without going overseas. I have tried Clary sage oils from many sources in search of the one I first used in the 90's, which had no source indicated. This one rings all the bells. Service was prompt and packaging the best I have come across.
Beautiful True Scent, definitely recommend & I will be purchasing again
Great product, a little goes a long way. Smells divine.
Excellent product for women’s pains , and for grounding
the combination of sniffing in, holding and then releasing a few times, plus 2 drops in oil massaged into arms prior to bed and my hot flushes have dramatically reduced - down to one a day only after a couple of days - can't quite believe it
Beautiful in Candles
I have heard a lot of good things about clary sage including its powerful benefits for women. This has a sweet - spicy smell that reminds me of petitgrain and is priced reasonably. This is one of the top tier oils and I'm glad that AWO have got this for a good price as a 15ml bottle can last a long time.
Use it in my DIY roller ball to help ease my painful periods. It works.
Absolutely beautiful oil, thank you AWO, so glad I found you