PINK GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL
The citrusy, sweet and uplifting aroma of Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, also known as Grapefruit Pink Essential Oil, will have you thinking of nothing but the summer sunshine. Not to mention, the benefits of Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil are incredibly versatile, from aromatherapy to skincare and household cleaning.
- Above all Grapefruit Essential Oil benefits, it is best known for its ability to energise and revive the mind when diffused or vaporised.
- The benefits of Grapefruit Essential Oil are also known to help ease symptoms of stress and exhaustion, either through aromatherapy or massage.
- From a skincare perspective, the benefits of Grapefruit Essential Oil are known to combat problems such as oily skin, acne, cellulite, and fluid retention.
- Like many citrus essential oils, Pink Grapefruit Oil is also known to detoxify the mind and body.
Pink Grapefruit Oil Key Benefits:
- Known to energise and revive the mind
- Eases symptoms of stress and exhaustion
- Known to help reduce oily skin and acne
- Effectively combats cellulite and fluid retention
- Acts to detoxify the body and mind
- Said to help to curb sugar cravings
Pink Grapefruit Oil Therapeutic Properties:
Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Decongestant, Immune Support, Relaxant, Respiratory Aid
Pink Grapefruit Oil General Uses:
Skincare products, Aromatherapy, Massage Oils, Household Cleaning, Personal Care products
Pink Grapefruit Oil Emotional Benefits:
Energising, Uplifting, Calming, Grounding, Anti-anxiety
How to use Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Diffuse: Add a few drops to an aromatherapy diffuser and let the fresh, sweet aroma of Grapefruit Essential Oil fill your environment.
- Topically/On the Go: Add 4-6 drops of Grapefruit Oil to a 15ml roller bottle and top with Fractionated Coconut Oil to create an on-the-go roller blend. Apply to your wrists, temples, behind your ears & bottoms of your feet.
See topical dilution guide below for safe topical application
- Massage: Dilute a few drops of Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil into a carrier oil, massage oil, or moisturiser to revitalize sore and fatigued muscles.
- Skin Serum: Add a few drops to a carrier oil of choice; we recommend Jojoba Oil or Rosehip Oil as these carrier oils are known for their skin benefits. Once diluted, gently apply to desired areas and let the oil absorb into the skin.
- Bath: Add a few drops of Grapefruit Pink Essential Oil to a warm bath to promote energy and stress-relief.
- Foot Spa: To relieve sore feet add a drop or two of Grapefruit Essential Oil to a pool of warm water before soaking your feet.
- Fast Remedy: Add 1-2 drops of Fragonia Essential Oil to a tissue and inhale at a distance while ensuring that the oil does not come into direct contact with the skin. Alternatively, you can smell the oil directly from the bottle!
Topical Dilution Guidelines
Please note that the following guidelines are recommended for healthy adults:
- General Use: 2 – 4% dilution (4 – 8 drops per 10ml)
- Facial Application: 1 – 2% dilution (2 – 4 drops per 10ml)
Botanical Name: Citrus paradisi
Other Names: Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
INCI Name: Citrus paradisi peel Oil
Cas Number: 8016-20-4
Ingredients:100% Citrus paradisi Oil
Plant Part: Fruit Rind/Peel
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Appearance: Thin liquid
Colour: Yellow to orange-red
Country of Origin: Argentina / USA
Key Constituents: Limonene, Alpha Pinene, Sabinene
Aroma: Citrus, Sweet, Fruity
Grapefruit Essential Oil Safety
- Essential oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using essential oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation or reactions if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin).
Buy Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the fruit rind / peel of the Citrus paradisi plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil is ethically sourced and extracted using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.