Grapefruit White Essential Oil
Like Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, White Grapefruit Essential Oil, also known as Grapefruit White Essential Oil, has the same reviving and uplifting benefits. However, unlike the sweet essence of Pink Grapefruit Oil, White Grapefruit Oil carries a far more citrusy aroma that is delightfully refreshing.
These benefits of White Grapefruit Essential Oil are commonly received in various forms of aromatherapy, such as diffusing, vaporising and massage.
- When used in an aromatherapy diffuser or vaporiser, the benefits of White Grapefruit Essential Oil are known to alleviate symptoms of stress, nervous exhaustion, and depression.
- Through inhalation, these benefits of White Grapefruit Oil are also known to detoxify the body and mind.
- Other White Grapefruit Essential Oil benefits have been seen when used topically. Simply add a few drops of White Grapefruit Oil to skin lotions, creams, and cleansers, to fight problems such as oily skin, acne, fluid retention and cellulite.
Because of its refreshing aroma, White Grapefruit Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. To create a balanced essential oil blend, combine White Grapefruit Oil with Clary Sage essential oil, Clove Bud, Cypress, Eucalyptus or Ginger essential oil. Likewise, White Grapefruit Essential Oil blends well with Frankincense essential oil, Geranium, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Peppermint and most citrus essential oils. You can also read our White Grapefruit Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Grapefruit Essential Oil.
Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of White Grapefruit Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Its delightfully refreshing aroma makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any living space or entertainment area.
- For those wanting to use White Grapefruit Essential Oil topically, simply dilute your essential oil in your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply to the skin.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- White Grapefruit Essential Oil can also be added to creams, lotions, and moisturisers to enhance their existing benefits.
Botanical name: Citrus paradisi
Other Names: Grapefruit Cold Pressed Oil
Plant Part: Fruit Rind/Peel
Method of extraction: Cold pressed
Country of Origin: Argentina
Grapefruit Essential Oil Safety
- White Grapefruit Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using White Grapefruit Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Grapefruit Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the fruit rind or peel of the Citrus paradisi plant species, AWO’s 100% pure White Grapefruit Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love. Fantastic. Amazing.
Smells lovely my hubby thinks has a tinge of Orange smell ?- I like to put it on his skin after he's been smoking - takes away the nasty smell :-)
Can definitely see the quality of these essential oils. White grapefruit is so nice and fresh.. similar to pink but a bit more citrusy I think. Will definitely purchase again