Lemongrass Essential Oil
In addition to its refreshingly herbaceous, citrusy, and somewhat grassy aroma, AWO’s 100% pure Lemongrass Essential Oil is rich in essential oil benefits that have been seen to be beneficial in all aspects of life, from aromatherapy and skincare to household cleaning.
- Because of its naturally occurring astringent properties, the benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil have been seen to fight blemishes and balance oily skin, making it a fantastic essential oil for acne.
- In aromatherapy, Lemongrass Oil is also known to be an energising stimulant and because of this, many find it helpful when it comes to combatting jetlag.
- Other benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil have been seen when warding off insects; in fact, Lemongrass Oil shares many characteristics with Citronella Java Essential Oil and because of this, it can be an effective insect repellent.
Not to mention, Lemongrass Essential Oil blends well with a variety of essential oils. For those wanting to create a refreshing and rejuvenating essential oil blend, combine your Lemongrass Oil with Basil essential oil, Bergamot, Ginger, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang essential oils. In addition, Lemongrass Essential Oil blends well with Black Pepper, Carrot Seed, Fennel and Pine essential oils. You can also read our Lemongrass Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Lemongrass Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Its ability to ward off insects makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing on those warm summer evenings spent outdoors.
- For those wanting to use Lemongrass Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1-2% dilution.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil can also be added to any skincare products to boost their existing benefits.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
Other Name: Lemongrass Cochin Essential Oil
Plant Part: Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: India (Cochin)
Lemongrass Essential Oil Safety
- Lemongrass Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Lemongrass Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Lemongrass Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves of the Cymbopogon flexuosus plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Lemongrass Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.