Carrying an aroma that can be described as earthy and dry, Carrot Seed Essential Oil is highly valued for its ability to brighten complexion, tone the skin, helping to keep it fresh and youthful looking. In fact, Carrot Seed Oil came to life in the time of the ancient Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians, where it was commonly used to sooth inflammation.
There are many other Carrot Seed Oil benefits that can enhance all aspects of life, as seen below:
- The benefits of Carrot Seed Oil can be seen when trying to reduce redness and age spots. This is because like carrots, Carrot Seed Essential Oil has the ability to strengthen red blood cells.
- In aromatherapy, Carrot Seed Oil can revive the mind and restore mental alertness.
- For this reason, the benefits of Carrot Seed Essential Oil are useful to those who are wanting to ease feelings of stress and exhaustion.
To experience these Carrot Seed Essential Oil benefits, you can create an uplifting essential oil blend by combining Carrot Seed Oil with Lemon or Lime essential oils. Carrot Seed Oil also blends well with Lavender and Orange Sweet essential oils. Read our Carrot Seed Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Carrot Seed Essential Oil.
- To receive the clarifying and calming benefits of Carrot Seed Oil add a few drops of your essential oil to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- For those wanting to use Carrot Seed Essential Oil topically, dilute your oil in a carrier oil of choice at a 2 - 4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Daucus carota
Plant Part: Seeds
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: India
Carrot Seed Essential Oil Safety
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated and powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential Oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Carrot Seed Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Carrot Seed Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the seeds of the Daucus carota plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Carrot Seed Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good quality and good service.
Am using some of the products bought in a home made after shave balm. Found the smell of this very strong.
Beautiful thick and silky soft is all I need to say 100 out of 100
High quality and great product! I use it for my DIY product. Love it!
I'm trying this mixed with some carrier oil for my moisturiser. Hopefully it will help fade a couple of small age spots I have!
I use Carrot seed oil for my DIY sunscreen & day moisturiser. It has shown positive results on my skin. A moisturising skin rejuvenator! Love it!
Seeing good results after using it only a few times
Am new to carrot seed oil. Just started using it with a little argan oil for my face & décolletage. It feels lovely on the skin & absorbs really well. I am a little confronted by the smell & feel a little self conscious about it. I would love a recommendation from AWO on what to add to it to help with the scent (mindful that I am using it on my face). Totally love your packaging too