Coriander Seed Essential Oil
Commonly known as Coriander Essential Oil or Coriander Oil, Coriander Seed Essential Oil bears no aromatic resemblance to the fresh herb. Instead, it carries a balanced and rather intoxicating aroma that can be described as refreshing and herbaceous, with a spicy and fruity undertone. Not to mention, Coriander Oil is rich in benefits, this may be because it has a similar chemical composition to that of Lavender Essential Oil.
Amongst all Coriander Oil benefits, Coriander Essential Oil is most appreciated for its ability to help ease indigestion, flatulence, and intestinal discomforts.
- In addition, Coriander Oil is known to be an excellent natural remedy for treating symptoms of arthritis, rheumatism, muscular aches and pains, migraines, and other inflammatory complaints.
- The benefits of Coriander Essential Oil are also known to promote blood circulation and boost the immune system.
- Thanks to its rich linalool content and antibacterial activity, various Coriander Essential Oil benefits have been seen when used on the skin. These benefits are known to assist with skin rejuvenation, treating infections, acne, skin toning, oil (sebum) production and balance as well as maintaining a clear complexion.
- Therapeutically, the benefits of Coriander Seed Oil are known to simultaneously relax and stimulate the mind, making it the perfect choice for calming frazzled nerves whilst also enhancing moods, mental focus, and energy. Not to mention, these relaxing qualities can also encourage a peaceful night’s sleep.
For those wanting to create a calming and uplifting essential oil blend, Coriander Seed Essential Oil blends well with Sweet Orange essential oil, Rose and Sandalwood essential oils. Coriander essential oil also blends with Ginger essential oil, Lemon and Grapefruit essential oils. Read our Coriander Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Coriander Seed Essential Oil.
Dangerous Goods: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Coriander Essential Oil add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- The stress relieving abilities within Coriander Oil makes it is the perfect essential oil to have diffusing at the end of a long day.
- For those wanting to use Coriander Essential Oil for the skin, add a few drops to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- You can also add your Coriander Essential Oil to various skincare products to boost their existing benefits.
Botanical Name: Coriandrum sativum
Other Names: Coriander Essential Oil, Cilantro Seed Essential Oil
Plant Part: Seeds (Fruit)
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Russia
Coriander Seed Essential Oil Safety
- Coriander Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Coriander Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Coriander Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the seeds (fruit) of the Coriandrum sativum plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Coriander Seed Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used it daily
Top range oil
Very calming essential oil I love your products.
Such a versatile product. Thank you AWO, really appreciate your wonderful products. I have certainly got a great collection and have every confidence to recommend you to others.
Sorry havent used it yet. Just colecting what I need then will try it when needed.