Organic Frankincense Serrata - 100% Pure
Much like AWO’s Frankincense Olibanum Essential Oil, Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil Certified Organic has a long and rich history, in fact, it has been used over millennia in spiritual rituals and is still used today in various religious ceremonies. The main difference between the two oils is that they are from different botanical species. This means that there is a slight difference in aromas; Organic Frankincense Serrata Oil is known for its earthy, woody scent, that is mingled with spicy and fruity notes.
Despite this, both oils share incredibly similar benefits:
- The benefits of Organic Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil are primarily known for their comforting and calming qualities and for this reason, it is commonly used in meditation, helping to clear and focus the mind.
- These calming properties also make it one of the best essential oils for anxiety.
- Frankincense Serrata Oil Certified Organic is also highly valued for its many medicinal benefits, particularly when it comes to the respiratory system. When diffused and inhaled, it helps strengthen the immune system against colds and flus, whilst working to relieve symptoms associated with bronchitis, congestion and asthma.
- From a skincare perspective, Organic Frankincense Serrata Oil has also been seen to alleviate blemishes, wrinkles, stretchmarks, scars and minor wounds. Plus, it’s known to help balance both oily, mature and dry skin.
Not to mention, Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil Certified Organic blends well with a variety of different essential oils. To create your own essential oil blend combine Frankincense with Basil essential oil, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Mandarin, Myrrh, Peppermint, Vetiver and Ylang Ylang essential oils. You can also read our Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil Certified Organic reviews below to see how others are enjoying this essential oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil Certified Organic, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- Frankincense Serrata Oil is highly valued for its ability to focus and clear the mind which makes it a fantastic essential oil to have diffusing whilst partaking in yoga, Pilates or meditation.
- Add Frankincense Serrata Oil to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Boswellia serrata
Plant Part: Resin
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: India
Appearance: Clear, Pale Yellow in colour and Thin in consistency
Organic Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil Safety
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil Certified Organic is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. For this reason, ingesting essential oils is not recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil Certified Organic during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Organic Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the resin of the Boswellia serrata botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil Certified Organic is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
* This product is Certified Organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic) - Certification #12456
53 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is an amazing oil, and I can see me purchasing it again. Thank you so much for offering a fantastic product and top service, even throughout the 2021 pandemic.
Frankincense Serrata remedies have been around for hundreds, if not thousands of years. This year 2021, Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil oil has been a great help in relieving the pain in my arthritic left knee. I mix 4 drops into physiotherapists cream in my cupped hand, I then proceed to rub the mixture into my knee until the cream soaks in. After about 15 minutes of doing that, I get very noticeable pain relief. What a grat product from Australian Wholesale Oils. . . I'll be back for more!
This is a nice product for the intended purpose. The smell is much more subtle than I am used to for Frankincese, and the consistency is more watery rather than oily.
This is the first time I have purchased this product. It reached excellent condition with the cutest packaging. It was the fastest delivery ever. Love AWO
What a fantastic oil!! AWO always have great prices, but this oil is above and beyond! Such great quality, helps my skin and is lovely to diffuse
I love how strong the smell of this essential oil is... I only need 1 or 2 drop in my skincare products I make at home and it has a fantastic smell.
I use in my diffuser and the fragrance in my bedroom is quite something. Will always buy this one. Funny my little dog that sleeps at bottom of my bed, smells delicious with each oil I use!
A few drops in the air diffuser - perfect! - a couple of drops in face cream - perfect! - with more options to discover - no doubt will be the same outcome !