FRAKNINCENSE SERRATA ESSENTIAL OIL - CERTIFIED ORGANIC*
Frankincense Oil, as well as the resin it comes from, has a long and rich history, in fact, it has been used over millennia in spiritual rituals and is still used today in various religious ceremonies. Much like our Frankincense Olibanum Essential Oil, our Organic Frankincense Serrata Oil carries an earthy, woody scent, that is slightly sweet and mingled with spicy and fruity notes. But in addition to its well-balanced aroma, it's primarily valued for its incredible therapeutic benefits for the mind, skin & overall health.
- The benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil are widely known for their comforting, clarifying and calming qualities, and for this reason, it's commonly used in meditation, helping to clear and focus the mind.
- These calming properties is why many consider it to be one of the best essential oils for stress and anxiety.
- Frankincense Serrata is also highly valued for its many medicinal benefits, particularly when it comes to the respiratory system. When diffused and inhaled, it can help support and strengthen the immune system against colds and flus, whilst working to relieve symptoms associated with bronchitis, congestion and asthma.
- From a skincare perspective, Organic Frankincense Serrata Oil has also been seen to reduce blemishes, wrinkles, stretchmarks, scars and minor wounds. Plus, it’s known to help balance both oily and dry skin.
Organic Frankincense Oil Key Benefits:
- Analgesic and anti-anxiety properties
- Acts to calm nerves and clears the mind
- Known to remove feelings of stress
- Helps strengthen immunity to combat colds and flu
- May relieve respiratory issues: asthma, bronchitis, coughing
- Effectively nourishes and balances oily or dry skin
- May alleviate skin blemishes, wrinkles and stretchmarks
Organic Frankincense Oil Therapeutic Properties:
Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Antibacterial, Anti-fungal, Respiratory Aid, Immune Support, Relaxant, Decongestant
Organic Frankincense Oil General Uses:
Aromatherapy, Meditation & Yoga, Skincare, Personal Care, Health Support
Organic Frankincense Oil Emotional Benefits:
Balancing, Calming, Grounding, Meditative, Relaxing, Spiritual
How to use Frankincense Essential Oil
- Diffuse: Add a few drops to an aromatherapy diffuser and let the calming effect of Organic Frankincense Oil fill your environment.
- Topically/On The Go: Add 4-6 drops of Frankincense to a 15ml roller bottle and top with Fractionated Coconut Oil to create an on-the-go grounding roller blend.
See topical dilution guide below for safe topical application
- Massage: Dilute a few drops of Frankincense Oil into a carrier oil or base massage oil, to help ease muscle tension.
- Bath: Add a few drops of Frankincense Oil to a warm bath to promote relaxation & immune support.
- Fast Remedy: Add 1-2 drops of Organic Frankincense to a tissue and inhale at a distance while ensuring that the oil does not come into direct contact with your skin. Alternatively, you can smell the oil directly from the bottle!
Topical Dilution Guidelines
Please note that the following guidelines are recommended for healthy adults:
- General Use: 2 – 4% dilution (4 – 8 drops per 10ml)
- Facial Application: 1 – 2% dilution (2 – 4 drops per 10ml)
Botanical Name: Boswellia serrata
Other Names: Indian Olibanum, Indian Frankincense
INCI Name: Boswellia serrata Oil
Cas Number: 97952-72-2
EINECS Number: 308-366-6
Ingredients: 100% Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Resin Oil
Plant Part: Resin
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Appearance: Thin, clear liquid
Colour: Colourless to Pale Yellow
Country of Origin: India
Key Constituents: α-Thujene, α-Pinene, Sabinene, Limonene
Aroma: Earthy, Spicy, Woody, slightly Sweet
* This product is Certified Organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic) - Certification #12456
Organic Frankincense Essential Oil Safety
- Essential oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using essential oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation or reactions if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin).
Buy Organic Frankincense Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the resin of the Boswellia serrata botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Organic Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil is ethically sourced and obtained using the steam distillation method, ensuring its purity and therapeutic benefits. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils, offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today. We also offer shipping Australia wide!
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.