Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil (Atlas) - 100% Pure
True to its name, AWO’s pure Cedarwood Essential Oil (Atlas) Certified Organic has its origins in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. In essence, Cedarwood Oil carries a woody, warm and rather balsamic essence, with a herbaceous and honeyed top note; in fact, it is commonly likened to the aroma of Sandalwood Essential Oil.
On top of its well-liked scent, Cedarwood Oil Certified Organic is known to be an effective agent for the following:
- Above all, Organic Cedarwood Oil is highly valued for its strengthening and fortifying properties; making it particularly beneficial to those feeling lethargic, anxious and unmotivated.
- The intensely woody aroma has been seen to assist with concentration and attentiveness.
- From a medicinal perspective, Organic Cedarwood Oil is prized for its anti-fungal, antiseptic, astringent and balancing properties, which makes it useful in skin and hair care formulations. It can also be great if you are suffering from rheumatism, arthritis, urinary infections, cystitis, fluid retention and various respiratory related conditions.
- When used topically, it is also believed to help with moderate acne, fungal infections, dermatitis, eczema, oily skin, dandruff, hair loss, hair strengthening and hair growth.
Not to mention, Cedarwood Essential Oil Certified Organic blends well with a variety of essential oils. To create a pleasant and well balanced essential oil blend combine your Organic Cedarwood Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Cypress, Lavender, Lemon, Nerolina, Patchouli, Rosemary, Sandalwood or Ylang Ylang essential oil. You can also read our Cedarwood Essential Oil Certified Organic reviews below to see how others are enjoying this essential oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Cedarwood Essential Oil Certified Organic add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- Organic Cedarwood Oil is highly valued for its woody and earthy aroma, making it a fantastic essential oil to diffuse in any lounge room or living space.
- Add Cedarwood Oil Certified Organic to a carrier oil of your choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica
Country of Origin: Morocco
Other Name: Moroccan Cedarwood Oil
Plant Part: Wood
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil Safety
- Cedarwood Essential Oil Certified Organic is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. For this reason, ingesting essential oils is not recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Cedarwood Essential Oil Certified Organic during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the wood of the Cedrus atlantica botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Cedarwood Essential Oil Certified Organic is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
* This product is Certified Organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic) - Certification #12456
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This oil is great when your in the mood for something earthy. I use it in a diffuser n put on some calm & relaxing sounds to meditate to. Love it!
Great service and great product,
Everything arrived well package and fast. The oils are very nice and fragrant.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! THis product - use it in soooo many product! Gorgeous! Fantastic packaging to ensure longevity of product well after it leave the warehouse - Love the product and customer care and storage! Will be purchasing again!
I love this oil, I would definitely buy it again. Beautiful package and great service
It smells so fresh and is beatifully packaged.
Its pure,smells really fresh.great price. I use for mine and my daughter’s hair massage along with jasmine oil and coconut oil.it blends really well.