LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL - CERTIFIED ORGANIC*
With the same sweet, floral, and herbaceous aroma as our pure Lavender Essential Oil, AWO's Organic Lavender Essential Oil also shares the same therapeutic properties as our non-organic variety, the only difference is that this organic oil is manufactured in an environment that is guaranteed to be free from any herbicides or pesticides.
Perhaps the most well-known of the essential oils (and for good reason), Lavender Essential Oil benefits are incredibly versatile in everything from cosmetic & skin care products to household cleaning products and aromatherapy applications.
- Above all, the benefits of Organic Lavender Essential Oil are primarily known to have a relaxing, calming and sedative effect, helping to relieve feelings of stress, irritability, and nervous tension.
- Because of these sedative properties, Organic Lavender Essential Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for sleep, helping to calm the mind and promote a peaceful nights sleep.
- When diluted and applied topically, it's also shown to help reduce pain & inflammation, as well as enhance blood circulation.
- The naturally occurring antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make Lavender Oil incredibly beneficial for skin, especially for those struggling with Acne and breakouts.
- Has also shown benefits in improving other skin complaints such as eczema, psoriasis, scarring and wrinkles.
- Not to mention, research shows that Organic Lavender Essential Oil is safe to use on children, adults, and the elderly.
Organic Lavender Oil Key Benefits:
- Promotes relaxation & sleep
- Acts to calm nerves & anxious thoughts
- May help to regulate sleep patterns
- Helps to relieve the mind of stress
- Beneficial for skin irritations like acne, eczema & psoriasis
- Anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties
- Known to help reduce fine lines & wrinkles
Organic Lavender Oil Therapeutic Properties:
Antibacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, Immune Support, Relaxant, Sedative
Organic Lavender Oil General Uses:
Aromatherapy, Massage Oil, Meditation & Yoga, Personal Care, Skincare
Organic Lavender Oil Emotional Benefits:
Calming, Balancing, Harmonising, Meditative, Regulating, Relaxing, Spiritual
How to use Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Diffuse: Add a few drops to an aromatherapy diffuser and let the calming aroma of Lavender Essential Oil fill your environment.
- Topically: Dilute a few drops of Lavender Oil into a carrier oil, massage oil, or moisturiser to soothe sore, tight and fatigued muscles.
See topical dilution guide below for safe topical application
- Bath: Add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil to a warm bath to promote relaxation and a good nights rest.
- On The Go: Add 4-6 drops of Lavender Oil to a 15ml roller bottle and top with Fractionated Coconut Oil to create an on-the-go calming roller blend.
- Fast Remedy: Add 1-2 drops of Lavender Oil to a tissue and inhale at a distance while ensuring that the oil does not come into direct contact with your skin. Alternatively, you can smell the oil directly from the bottle!
Topical Dilution Guidelines
Please note that the following guidelines are recommended for healthy adults:
- General Use: 2 – 4% dilution (4 – 8 drops per 10ml)
- Facial Application: 1 – 2% dilution (2 – 4 drops per 10ml)
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Other Names: Lavender Bulgarian Essential Oil
INCI Name: Lavandula angustifolia Oil
Cas Number: 8000-28-0 / 90063-37-9
EINECS Number: 289-995-2
Ingredients: 100% Lavandula angustifolia Oil
Plant Part: Flowers and twigs
Method of Extraction: Steam distillation
Appearance: Thin, clear liquid
Colour: Colourless to pale yellow
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Key Constituents: Linalyl acetate, Linalool
Aroma: Floral, sweet, herbaceous
* This product is Certified Organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic) - Certification #12456
Organic Lavender Essential Oil Safety
- Essential oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using essential oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation or reactions if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin).
Buy Organic Lavender Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the flowers and twigs of the Lavandula angustifolia botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Organic Lavender Essential Oil is obtained using the steam distillation method, ensuring its purity and therapeutic benefits. It’s soft floral aroma makes it ideal for promoting relaxation, calming the mind and body, and encouraging a peaceful nights sleep. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils, offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today. We also offer shipping Australia wide!
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.