Organic Orange Sweet Essential Oil - 100% Pure
With its pleasantly sweet, citrus essence, AWO’s Orange Sweet Essential Oil Certified Organic is best known to provide the senses with a delightfully refreshing and uplifting boost. In addition to its well-liked aroma, Orange Sweet Oil, also known as Sweet Orange Oil, is highly valued for its many therapeutic benefits:
- Just like oranges, the benefits of Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil are known to contribute to overall health by alleviating common cold and flu symptoms, strengthening the immune system and boosting general health.
- It has also been seen to assist with inflammations such as acne and water retention.
- When diluted and applied topically, Organic Orange Sweet Oil is known to soothe irritated and dry skin.
- In aromatherapy, it is also believed to be one of the best essential oils for anxiety, as it has been seen to help relax and calm those who are feeling stressed, anxious, nervous or angry.
Not to mention, Orange Sweet Essential Oil Certified Organic blends well with a variety of different essential oils. To create a calming essential oil blend, combine Orange Sweet Oil with Frankincense essential oil, Lavender, Sandalwood or Ylang Ylang essential oil. Organic Orange Sweet Oil also blends well with Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Ginger and Pepper Black essential oil. You can also read out Orange Sweet Essential Oil Certified Organic reviews below to see how others are enjoying this essential oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Orange Sweet Essential Oil Certified Organic add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- Orange Sweet Oil is prized for its pleasantly soothing aroma, making it a great essential oil to diffuse in any bedroom or living space.
- Add Orange Sweet Oil to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Country of Origin: Brazil / Mexico
Plant Part: Fruit Rind
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Organic Orange Sweet Essential Oil Safety
- Orange Sweet Essential Oil Certified Organic is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. For this reason, ingesting essential oils is not recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Orange Sweet Essential Oil Certified Organic during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Organic Orange Sweet Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the fruit rind of the Citrus sinensis botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Orange Sweet Essential Oil Certified Organic is ethically sourced using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
* This product is Certified Organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic) - Certification #12456
31 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Always fantastic products.
Sweet orange oil is one of my all-time favourites. The citrusy sweetness promotes calmness but can also be such a pick-me-up if I'm tired or needing some energy. It blends well with almost any essential oil, and is great to add to cleaning products!
Sweet orange is adds a fab tang to the air when used with a diffuser. I’ve found that it blends beautifully with bergamot or sweet basil but also fabulous on its own
Lovely vibrant oil. Good quality
LOVE the scent from this. Nice and strong just how I like it - great for adding to bench cleaner to help remove greasy spills and floor cleaning.
Love this incredible oil, thank you.
Best AWO quality. Can't do without this one in your collection.
This is one of those scents you could smell all day.