Tea Tree Essential Oil
As one of AWO’s Australian Essential Oil’s, Tea Tree Essential Oil is incredibly rich in essential oil benefits that are widely recognised to assist in all aspects of life. Along with its incredibly fresh, earthy and pleasantly clean aroma, Tea Tree Oil is traditionally associated with medicinal use and has been used by Indigenous Australians for millennia.
- Amongst other benefits, Tea Tree Essential Oil is highly valued for its powerful analgesic, anti fungal, antibacterial, decongestant, healing, diaphoretic, stimulant and deodorant properties.
- Because of this, it is commonly used in personal care products such as lotions, creams, gels, washes, shampoos and various cosmetic products.
- The benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil are also widely recognised when it comes to skincare. When diluted and applied topically it has been seen to help reduce symptoms of acne, burns, sunburn, insect bites, blisters, eczema, chickenpox, cold sores and athlete’s foot.
- Other’s have said that this essential oil has helped with dandruff and other hair complaints. In fact, Tea Tree Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for head lice.
In addition, Tea Tree Essential Oil blends well with Clary Sage essential oil, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavandin, Lavender, Pine Scotch and Rosemary essential oils. You can also read our Tea Tree Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Tea Tree Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The analgesic and antibacterial properties within Tea Tree Oil makes it a fantastic oil to diffuse in any kitchen or living space.
- Because of these powerful essential oil properties, many use it as a cleaning agent for bathrooms, kitchens, showers and toilets. Try adding 15–20 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil to a full spray bottle of water to create a natural disinfectant.
- For those wanting to use Tea Tree Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 1-2% dilution and apply as a massage oil or skin serum.
- For facial application we recommend a 0.5-1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Plant Part: Leaves and twigs
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Australia
Tea Tree Essential Oil Safety
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets. Tea Tree Essential Oil has been seen to be particularly harmful to pets and because of this, we advise against using it around animals.
- Avoid using Tea Tree Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Tea Tree Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves and twigs of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant species,AWO’s 100% pure Tea Tree Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.