Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil - 100% Pure
As one of AWO’s Australian Essential Oil’s, Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic is incredibly rich in essential oil benefits that are recognised to assist in all aspects of life. In fact, Tea Tree Oil Certified Organic shares the same therapeutic properties as Non-Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil, the only difference is that the organic variation is guaranteed to be produced and manufactured in an environment that is free from herbicides and pesticides.
Along with its incredibly fresh, earthy and pleasantly clean aroma, Tea Tree Oil is traditionally associated with medicinal use and has been used by Indigenous Australians for millennia.
- Amongst other benefits, Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic is highly valued for its powerful analgesic, anti-fungal, antibacterial, decongestant, healing, diaphoretic, stimulant and deodorizing properties.
- Because of this, it is commonly used in personal care products such as lotions, creams, gels, washes, shampoos and various cosmetic products, to help heal wounds and ease inflammation.
- The benefits of Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil are also widely recognised when it comes to skincare. When diluted and applied topically, it has been seen to help reduce acne, burns, sunburn, insect bites, blisters, eczema, chickenpox, cold sores and athlete’s foot.
- Others have said that this essential oil has helped with dandruff and other hair complaints. In fact, Tea Tree Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for head lice.
- Not to mention, it is also incredibly beneficial when it comes to general health and wellbeing as it has been seen to boost respiratory function. This makes it fantastic for those who struggle with sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis or whooping cough.
Not to mention, Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic blends well with Clary Sage essential oil, Geranium, Lavandin, Lavender, Pine and Rosemary essential oils. You can also read our Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic reviews below to see how others are enjoying this essential oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil is prized for its detoxifying and purifying abilities, making it a great essential oil to diffuse in any kitchen or living space.
- Add Tea Tree Oil Certified Organic to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Country of Origin: Australia
Plant Part: Leaves and twigs
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil Safety
- Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. For this reason, ingesting essential oils is not recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Tea Tree Oil Certified Organic is known to be toxic to pets and for this reason, we advise against using it whilst pets are present.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves and twigs of the Melaleuca alternifolia botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
* This product is Certified Organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic) - Certification #12456
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exactly what I wanted. Very happy!! Thank U AWO
lovely product great service
The best oil, comes in beautiful packaging
I love the smell of tea tree oil, i’m Using it in my washing machine along with more eco friendly products to reduce waste like plastic packaging and this oil has been the best addition. Not only is the bottle glass and recyclable but the box it came in was cardboard and no plastic in sight. The smell is beautiful on my clothes and has antibacterial qualities so it’s a win win!
So many uses and I like the fresh, spicy aroma of tea tree. I use heaps of it for it's antiseptic properties. I always get earache & I rub some of it with a carrier oil. I love AWO's Tea Tree as it is certified organic. Thanks for quick postage.
Fast delivery of an excellent quality product in superb packaging with friendly service.
I love using Tea Tree oil, and it is great to use on my dog too. I have been using it on her gums with other essential oils after she had 10 teeth extracted. Her gums are healing up fast.
I absolutely love this gorgeous Tea Tree and I really love that it's certified organic!
Received tea tree oil which I am never without. Trying this brand (first time) & am not disappointed. Love the packaged box, which keeps the tree tree easy to find when needed. Will order again as the price is good for an excellent useful product. Bev.