Lavender Essential Oil (Cosmetic Blend)
With an aroma that is similar to our Pure Lavender Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend carries a lightly floral and deeply herbaceous scent. However, as a Nature Identical Essential Oil, AWO’s Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend variety is a blend of 100% pure Lavendula ssp and other complementing essential oil constituents.
In essence, the benefits of Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend have been seen to assist with the following:
- The beautiful, classic aroma of Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend makes it a great essential oil for candle making.
- Because of this, the benefits of Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend are also well-known when it comes to household cleaning.
- The pure Lavender Oil within this Lavender Oil variation makes it fantastic for cosmetic use and skincare.
- Many have also experienced the benefits of Lavender Essential Oil when used in an aromatherapy diffuser or vaporiser; the naturally occurring sedative properties promote relaxation and calmness and because if this, many find it to be one of the best essential oils for sleep.
Like Lavender Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend blends well with a variety of different essential oils. For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, combine your Lavender Oil Cosmetic Blend with Cinnamon Bark essential oil, Citronella, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Cypress, Pine, Lemon, Lemongrass and Rosemary essential oils. To create a relaxing essential oil blend that will help you unwind, combine Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend with Bergamot essential oil, Geranium, Jasmine, Orange and Patchouli essential oils. You can also read our Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Lavender Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Its restorative and soothing abilities makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing on any bedside table or nightstand. For those wanting a restorative nights sleep, try diffusing 30 – 60 minutes before bed.
- For those wanting to use Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1-2% dilution.
- You can also add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend to any existing skincare products or moisturisers to enhance the aroma.
Botanical Name: elaborated with Lavandula ssp
Other Names: Commercial Lavender Essential Oil, Nature Identical Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend Safety
- Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Lavender Essential Oil Cosmetic Blend Online
AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.