Ho Wood Essential Oil
Ho Wood Essential Oil, also known as the 'oil of peace', carries an aroma that is woody, fresh and interlaced with floral notes. This delicate aroma makes it favoured by those wanting to ease feelings of stress and tension.
Ho Wood Essential Oil is rich in many benefits that have been seen to relax the mind, body and spirit. In fact, amongst all essential oils that are steam distilled, Ho Wood Oil is known to be the most potent source of naturally occurring linalool and because of this, it exerts powerful antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidizing properties.
- Above all, Ho Wood Oil is primarily known for its incredibly calming effect on the central nervous system, making it a great essential oil for stress.
- The linalool content is also known to replenish vitamins within the skin whilst stimulating skin cell growth and because of this, Ho Wood Oil is considered to be a fantastic essential oil for acne.
- This essential oil is also known to be a natural anti-inflammatory and when diluted and applied topically, it has been seen to reduce swelling and irritation.
- The powerful anti-bacterial properties within Ho Wood Essential Oil have also been seen to ease fungal infections such as Athletes Foot, as well as any other open or healing wounds.
Not to mention, Ho Wood Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. For those wanting to create a soothing and relaxing essential oil blend, combine Ho Wood Oil with Basil essential oil, Bergamot, Frankincense, Lavender, Rose, Sandalwood or Ylang Ylang essential oils. In addition, Ho Wood Oil blends well with Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Cypress, Geranium, Lemon, Lemongrass and Mandarin essential oils.
- To create a soothing and relaxing atmosphere, add a few drops of Ho Wood Essential Oil to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Because of its ability to relax the mind and quiet the brain, Ho Wood Oil is the perfect essential oil to diffuse in any bedroom or living space.
- You can add a few drops of Ho Wood Essential Oil to a carrier oil to create a soothing and relaxing massage oil or skin serum.
- We always recommend a 2-4% dilution for skin application and a 1-2% dilution for facial application.
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum camphora
Plant Part: Wood
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: China
Ho Wood Essential Oil Safety
- Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Ho Wood Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Ho Wood Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the wood of the Cinnamomum camphora botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Ho Wood Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.