Just like the refreshing herb, AWO’s 100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Arvensis) carries an incredibly crisp, invigorating and subtly sweet aroma, that has been seen to enliven those feeling tired and fatigued. When compared to Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita), Peppermint Oil (Mentha Arvensis) is known to have a deeply crisp and cooler scent.
Not to mention, the benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Arvensis) are applicable to all aspects of life, perhaps this is why it is known to be one of the most popular essential oils.
- On top of all benefits, Peppermint Essential Oil is best known for its clearing and antiseptic properties. For this reason, it is most commonly used to help ease headaches, migraines, hay fever, sinus congestion and cold and flu symptoms.
- Because of its pleasantly refreshing and well-liked aroma, Peppermint Oil is commonly used as a natural frangrancing agent in candles and soaps.
- Other benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil have been seen to soothe tempers and assist those battling with emotional and mental fatigue.
- Not to mention, it is known to be one of the best essential oils for insects; the incredibly potent menthol content within Peppermint Oil makes it a powerful repellent for spiders, wasps, bees and mosquitoes. In saying this, it is also commonly used to deter rats and other unwanted house rodents.
Note: Because AWO’s Peppermint Essential Oil is 100% pure, it can crystallise in cold temperatures however, this can easily be fixed by placing your essential oil bottle in a cup of warm water.
Not to mention, Peppermint Essential Oil blends well with a variety of essential oils. To create an uplifting essential oil blend that will energise the mind, combine Peppermint Oil with Grapefruit essential oil, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin and Sweet Orange essential oils. Peppermint Oil also blends well with Clary Sage, Jasmine, Lavender, Nerolina, Palmarosa, Rose Geranium and Rosemary essential oils. You can also read our Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Arvensis) reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Peppermint Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Arvensis), add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The energising and invigorating properties within Peppermint Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any office or study space.
- For those wanting to use Peppermint Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 1 - 2% dilution and apply as a massage oil.
- To experience the energising benefits of Peppermint Oil whilst on-the-go, you can dilute this essential oil in a carrier oil, we recommend using Fractionated Coconut Oil, add this dilution to a glass roller bottle and apply to the temples and wrists.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Mentha arvensis
Other Names: Cornmint Essential Oil, Mint Essential Oil
Plant Part: Herb
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation. Dementholised.
Country of Origin: India
Peppermint Essential Oil Safety
- Peppermint Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Peppermint Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
- It is also important to know that Peppermint Essential Oil is known to be toxic to dogs and pets, you should therefore avoid using it around pets.
Buy Peppermint Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the Mentha arvensis plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Peppermint Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation/demontholised method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
24 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beautiful oil , so happy , thank you AWO for always providing the very best oils.
very good product
Great Product and priced well, postage was fast and the packaging beautiful. Thank you
High quality product & packaging, very impressed with purchase.
Only comment is that it is excellent!
The smell is amazing. I used it to make hand wash, everyone comments.
Recently received my peppermint oil I diffuse every night before bed, gives the most beautiful scent and gorgeous sleep
I want to use this in all my cleaning mixes, small quantity in mop water and it gives a beautiful fresh minty smell. Dab a bit on damp cloth and wipe over cleaned benches or bathroom sink for freshness. Paired with Eucalyptus when mopping floors is so pleasing. CP soap and foot soak and scrubs next!
An invigorating and great quality Essential Oil.