Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil
You may be surprised at the fact that Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil is not a combination of Eucalyptus and Peppermint oil, it is actually its very own species of eucalyptus. Likewise, it carries its own unique aroma that is naturally refreshing, decongesting and somewhat minty.
Not to mention, the benefits of Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil are known to help combat a variety of ailments, both topically and through aromatherapy.
- Various Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil benefits are known to assist with aching joints and muscular discomfort; in fact, it is a fantastic essential oil for sprains and other sporting injuries.
- Many have also experienced the benefits of Eucalyptus Peppermint when treating rheumatism, arthritis, sciatica and neuralgia.
- In addition, it is also known to have a specific antiseptic action in comparison to other eucalyptus essential oils. When used in steam inhalation, its antibacterial properties can help fight against respiratory complaints such as bronchitis, asthma, coughs, catarrh and mouth and throat infections.
- From an aromatherapy perspective, Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil is also said to be useful for nervous exhaustion and headaches.
For those wanting to create their very own essential oil blend, Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil blends well with Kunzea essential oil, Lemongrass, Pine Scotch and Tea Tree essential oils. If you are wanting to create a relaxing essential oil blend that will help you destress, combine your Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil with Juniperberry essential oil, Lavender, Lemon Myrtle, Sandalwood essential oil. Read our Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- If you are experiencing some mental fatigue and exhaustion, Eucalyptus Peppermint Oil is the perfect essential oil for headaches.
- For those wanting to use Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil topically, simply dilute your essential oil in your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply to the skin.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil is commonly used to create natural insect repellents and bug sprays.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus dives
Other Names: Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Peppermint Gum Oil
Plant Part: Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Australia
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Safety
- Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Eucalyptus Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves of the Eucalyptus dives plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
High quality. Been using in a diffuser to freshen the house. Better than other cheaper brands I've previously bought at discount stores. I would buy again when needed, would make a great gift.
great for colds & deterring insects
love this... simply wonderful
Eucalyptus Peppermint essential oil is herby, camphorous scent and it holds well in soap. The scent isn't what I expected but it is fantastic for those who want a touch of mint, with a herbal overtone. Blends well with Tea Tree essential oil.
Using this is home made eco friendly cleaning products and in laundry for short stay rental. Excellent quality.
Has a strong peppermint smells, the eucalyptus is very sutle.
Really happy with this oil, good value for money