Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil
The clean and sweet aroma of AWO’s Eucalyptus Citriodora will instantly transport you to the native Australian bushlands. Along with its natural and decongesting essence, the benefits of Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil are known to be incredibly versatile, assisting in all aspects of life:
- From a health and medicinal perspective, Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil contains anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antibacterial, analgesic, and calming properties.
- In fact, various Eucalyptus Essential Oil benefits are known to help ease respiratory infections, congestion, sinus problems and cold and flu symptoms.
- When used in an aromatherapy diffuser, the benefits of Eucalyptus Citriodora are known to purify the air whilst removing airborne viruses and stale odours.
- Other Eucalyptus Oil benefits are known to ease muscular complaints.
- Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil is also commonly used during meditation. The soothing aroma is known to promote relaxation whilst enhancing ones breathing.
- In addition, Eucalyptus Citriodora contains over 75% cotronellal, a natural compound used in a lot of mosquito repellents, which makes it a wonderful insect repellent.
Not to mention, Eucalyptus Citriodora blends well with a number of essential oils. To create a calming essential oil blend combine your Eucalyptus Oil with Basil essential oil, Frankincense or Lemon Myrtle essential oils. Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil also blends well with Black Pepper essential oil, Cedarwood and Kunzea essential oils. Read our Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Diffusing Eucalyptus Oils can help ward off unwanted insects and germs, so it is the perfect essential oil to have around at any outdoor event.
- For those wanting to use Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil on the skin simply dilute your oil in a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a massage oil.
- For facial application we recommend a 1% dilution.
- Because of its ability to ease muscle and joint pain many have experienced the benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil when using it as a massage oil.
Botanical name: Eucalyptus citriodora (Corymbia citriodora)
Other names: Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Lemon Scented Gum Oil, Eucalyptus Lemon Essential Oil
Plant part: Leaves and branches
Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Country of Origin: Australia
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Safety
- Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Eucalyptus Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves and branches of the Eucalyptus citriodora (Corymbia citriodora) plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
24 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Sorry, didn't like this one at all. Made me feel ill just smelling it.
I like the fragrance and radiate the house. It also repelled insect invading my food waste for worm farm. Two functions fir the price of one. Definitely value for my money
Best insect repellent. Also for making home made eco friendly cleaning products. Best ant repellent, just wipe over ant path.
Recently purchased the Eucalyptus Citriodora as I love the scent of lemon gums. Using it in a diffuser overnight which is really helping with congestion and general breathing issues from asthma. Really loving it.
Just a few drops of this oil put me right in the middle of an Australian forest! If your essential oil recipe suggests, for example, four drops of Eucalyptus, you could just put two drops of this AWO Eucalyptus oil. The 15ml will last for ages.
So happy with my new purchase of Eucalyptus oil from Australian Wholesale oils. Was unsure how the quality would be as used to using another well known oil brand at twice the price, but so impressed with this oil. Gorgeous bright oil for diffusing to keep the house smelling clean and fresh, many have commented on the amazing scent! Very happy and will be purchasing more from this range.
I love it. This oil is really good. Top quality.
I first came across the scent at a friends house and when I mentioned how lovely the scent was he put me onto AWO, I’m so impressed with this crisp outdoor scent that I went ahead and purchased two more other scents, love them, they are beautiful
Wonderful insect repellent!!!