Ylang Ylang 3rd Essential Oil
Ylang Ylang Oil is an interesting oil due to its different stages of extraction, each which yield different aromas and composition. The oils are extracted at different times during the lengthy distillation which explains the different grades; Extra, 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Complete (or VOP). Extra grade is distilled for the shortest duration of time before the essential oil is collected. The distillation process is then continued for a further amount of time before the 1st grade is collected. The same process is continued for 2nd & 3rd grade. Ylang Ylang Complete grade means the oil has been distilled in a complete, uninterrupted process.
AWO’s Ylang Ylang 3rd Essential Oil carries an incredibly floral and sweet aroma with a subtly woody note. Whilst this aroma is distinctively different to that of Ylang Ylang 1st, the benefits are incredibly similar:
- Due to its incredible calming and balancing properties, Ylang Ylang Oil is known to bring on a sense of euphoria.
- Because of this, it is incredibly beneficial to those feeling anxious or stressed.
- The benefits of Ylang Ylang Oil have also been seen to assist with sleep. This is because it has been said to have a soothing action that helps to quieten the brain and central nervous system.
- In addition, it is widely recognised for its ability to help relieve extreme mood swings.
Not to mention, Ylang Ylang 3rd Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. To create your own essential oil blend simply combine Ylang Ylang Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Lime, Lemongrass, Mandarin, Sweet Orange and Palmarosa essential oil. You can also read our Ylang Ylang Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Ylang Ylang 3rd Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The calming and soothing nature of Ylang Ylang Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any bedroom or living space.
- For those wanting to use Ylang Ylang Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 1 - 2% dilution and apply as a massage oil or skin serum.
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Plant Part: Flower
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country Of Origin: Madagascar
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Safety
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has been seen to be particularly harmful to pets and because of this, we advise against using it around animals.
- Avoid using Ylang Ylang Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the flower of the Cananga odorata plant species,AWO’s 100% pure Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Complex and divine. AWO's Ylang Ylang 3rd is a gorgeous EO to add to any of your diffuser blends. Also great to blend with a carrier oil to apply throughout the day to keep you zen! Super quick delivery and fantastic packaging. As a first time customer purchasing a few of my favourite oils, AWO's quality is outstanding and I will be returning time and time again to re stock! Thank you!
I love this fragrance. My whole house smells wonderful. People always remark and ask me what the beautiful smell is.
Gorgeous deep scent
Just made some body cream with this fragrance. Only needed a few drops and it smells amazing.
I recently purchased a lot of oils. I am extremely happy with the quality of all my new oils. Highly recommend
Very good quality and price. Can't wait to place my next order as I expand my collection!
Great product. Beautiful packaging. It has a strong aroma and does not need a lot in the diffuser