Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil - 100% Pure
Ylang Ylang Oil is an interesting oil due to its different stages of extraction, each which yield different aromas and composition. The oils are extracted at different times during the lengthy distillation which explains the grades, those consisting of Extra, 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Complete (or VOP). Extra grade is distilled for the shortest duration of time before the essential oil is collected. The distillation process is then continued for a further amount of time before the 1st grade is collected. The same process is continued for 2nd & 3rd grade. Ylang Ylang Complete grade means the oil has been distilled in a complete, uninterrupted process.
AWO’s Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil Certified Organic is essentially the same as Ylang Ylang Complete Oil, the only difference is that it is guaranteed to be manufactured in an environment that is free from herbicides and pesticides. Like the non-organic variation, Ylang Ylang Oil Complete Certified Organic carries an incredibly floral and sweet aroma with intriguing hints of spice. Not to mention, it has been found to be an effective treatment for the following:
- Due to its incredible calming and balancing properties, Organic Ylang Ylang Oil is known to initiate a sense of euphoria. This makes it beneficial to those feeling anxious or stressed.
- The benefits of Organic Ylang Ylang Oil have also been seen to assist with sleep. This is because it is believed to soothe and quieten the brain and central nervous system.
- In addition, it is also widely recognised for its ability to help relieve extreme mood swings.
Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil Certified Organic blends well with Bergamot essential oil, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Lime, Lemongrass, Mandarin, Orange Sweet and Palmarosa essential oils. You can also read our Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Certified Organic reviews below to see how others are enjoying this essential oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Certified Organic, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- Organic Ylang Ylang Oil is prized for its mood enhancing qualities, making it a great essential oil to diffuse in any living space or dining area.
- Add Ylang Ylang Oil Certified Organic to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Country Of Origin: Madagascar
Plant Part: Flower
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation (fractions)
Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Safety
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Certified Organic is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. For this reason, ingesting essential oils is not recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Certified Organic during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Ylang Ylang Certified Organic is known to be toxic to pets and for this reason, we advise against using it whilst pets are present.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the flowers of the Cananga odorata botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Certified Organic is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
* This product is Certified Organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic) - Certification #12456
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Use this oil all the time - it is lovely
This leaves a beautiful scent of Jasmine in our home. I didn't know Ylang Ylang was known as the poor man's Jasmine but definitely lives up to this. Our home is big and some oils have no effect but this one fills the whole house.
We have recently just tried Australian wholesale oils we will only shop here from now on. Quality is amazing
Very good quality oil, strong, exotic beautiful smell, lovely around the house and on the bed sheets. Beautiful package and great service.
Bought this oil by all the reviews I read. It didn’t disappoint. A lovely scent, great price, packaging, quality and fast shipping. Thank you AWO.
Such a lovely aroma great in my diffuser
I received my Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil a few days ago, (this is the first time I've tried this essential oil) although the aroma is strong it does smell like a premium quality oil, which I will use alot. I also received my 4 other purchases today and they were all amazing. Now for my next essential oil purchase and a wooden box to place them all in.. The delivery was very prompt and I would buy my essential oils again through AWO.
Ylang Ylang is an amazing smell to it. This has been the first time I have tried Ylang Ylang Complete Essecial Oil and it certainly won't be my last. Delivery was prompt and I am awaiting my next order within a couple of days. Great communication and Awesome Essential Oils
This smells so beautiful and i love the cardboard kind of cylinder box its packed in, have used this oil so much already, i love it :)