100% Pure Essential Oil Blend for Anxiety and Calming
AWO’s Grounded is a specially formulated essential oil blend for anxiety, designed to calm the nervous system whilst releasing unwanted tension and anxious energy. Comprised of 100% pure Lavender, Neroli, Ho Wood, Ylang Ylang and Peppermint essential oils, Grounded carries a slightly sweet yet, deeply herbaceous and floral aroma, that will encourage tranquillity and keep you grounded in times of stress.
Manufactured right here in Australia, using a carefully selected formulation of 100% pure essential oils, AWO’s Grounded Essential Oil Blend has been seen to have a deeply calming affect on the brain and central nervous system; it is a favoured essential oil blend for anxiety.
* Dangerous Goods: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
Due to its anxiolytic (anxiety relieving) properties, Lavender Essential Oil is a valued ingredient that has been shown to ease stress and nervous tension; in fact, Lavender Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for anxiety. Studies have also shown that Lavender Essential Oil has a natural relaxant and calming effect on the central nervous system.
Neroli Essential Oil (Citrus auranium)
Due to its complex chemical makeup, when inhaled or applied topically Neroli Essential Oil has been seen to help with the release of serotonin into the body, whilst reducing levels of cortisol, the stress hormone.
Ho Wood Essential Oil (Cinnamomum camphora)
Above all benefits, Ho Wood Essential Oil is known to relax and nourish the mind and body. This is because Ho Wood Essential Oil contains a significant percentage of Linalool, a naturally occurring compound that is known to have a calming effect on the brain.
Ylang Ylang 3rd Essential Oil (Cananga odorata)
In addition to its refreshingly sweet and somewhat floral aroma, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is known to lower blood pressure and decrease the heart rate, whilst having an overall calming effect on the body. In aromatherapy, it is also known to be a fantastic essential oil for anxiety and stress.
Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha arvensis)
Peppermint Essential Oil is renowned for its natural mood enhancing abilities; when inhaled or diluted and applied topically it is known to encourage mental clarity and reduce irritability and other factors that may initiate feelings of stress and anxiety. From a cardiovascular perspective, Peppermint Essential Oil has also been seen to have a lowering effect on the heart rate and blood pressure.
- For those wanting to detox the mind and release unwanted tension and nervous energy, add a few drops of AWO’s Grounded Essential Oil Blend to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Its ability to ease feelings of stress and nervous energy makes it a fantastic essential oil blend for anxiety; it is therefore great to have diffusing in any office or workspace.
- You can receive the benefits of Grounded by diluting this essential oil blend into a preferred carrier oil (we recommend Fractionated Coconut Oil), add this dilution to a roller bottle and apply to your pulse points (temples, wrists, behind the ears and on the soles of the feet).
- You can also create a soothing massage oil, simply dilute your Grounded Essential Oil Blend into one of our base massage oils.
- We always recommend a 2-4% dilution for skin application and a 1-2% dilution for facial application for adults.
Essential Oil Safety
- Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Essential Oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential Oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation or reactions if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin). Our recommended dilution percentages can be found under the ‘Directions for Use’ section.
Disclaimer: Whilst research evidence suggests that essential oils can assist with anxiety and calming, results do vary depending on individual circumstances and that is why we always recommend seeking professional advice regarding physical and mental health concerns.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Lovely addition to the new AWO range. Look forward to trying the rest.