Spearmint Essential Oil
Primarily known for its antiseptic, antioxidant and stimulating properties, AWO’s 100% pure Spearmint Essential Oil carries an incredibly crisp, refreshing, decongesting and subtly sweet aroma. In fact, it is commonly likened to Peppermint Essential Oil however, is known to be sweeter.
Not to mention, the benefits of Spearmint Essential Oil have been seen to assist in all aspects of life, from enhancing daily routines to fixing life’s unexpected problems.
- Spearmint Oil is one of our most versatile essential oils; when diluted and applied topically, it has been seen to be an effective treatment for various digestive problems.
- From a health perspective, it may also be useful in easing symptoms associated with colds, flu’s, fevers, sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, dyspepsia, nausea and vomiting – including sea and travel sickness.
- It has also been said that the incredible benefits of Spearmint Essential Oil can help refresh and stimulate the mind, making it a fantastic oil to have diffusing in any study or office space.
- Also, did you know that Spearmint Oil is gentler on the skin than peppermint oil and can be added to skincare products to assist with dermatitis, acne and congested skin?
Not to mention, Spearmint Essential Oil blends well with Basil essential oil, Eucalyptus, Jasmine, Lavandin, Lavender and Rosemary essential oils. You can also read our Spearmint Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Spearmint Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Spearmint Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The invigorating and stimulating properties within Spearmint Oil makes it a fantastic oil to diffuse in any office or study space.
- Due to its incredibly refreshing aroma, many people also use this essential oil when cleaning bathrooms, showers and toilets.
- For those wanting to use Spearmint Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 1-2% dilution and apply as a massage oil or skin serum.
- For facial application, we recommend a 0.5-1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
Plant Part: Flowering Tops
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: India
Spearmint Essential Oil Safety
- Spearmint Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Spearmint Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Spearmint Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the flowering tops of the Mentha spicata plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Spearmint Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Lovely Sweet Fragrance that Blends Beautifully with other Oils
Great customer service, great price, fast delivery
This smells amazing, really fresh and strong but not overwhelming.
Great quality and superb minty smell!
Great service, fast delivery and the packaging is beautiful and eco friendly. Thankyou
Great quality spearmint oil, smells really sweet and fresh- I’m very happy with this product
Fantastic scent and great price!
The packing is well done and the spearmint smells beautiful, I got this as part of my first order and I'm glad I did. The spearmint smell is very nice and a more sweeter version of the peppermint.
Great scent works perfectly in my soaps.