Rosehip Oil Refined
- Rosehip Carrier Oil is well known for its healing & regenerating properties, and has been proven beneficial and extremely effective in the treatment of scars, inflamed skin conditions, dry skin, burns, stretch marks and wrinkles.
- It is further known to be an effective anti-inflammatory and may assist with reducing itchy, dry and irritated skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Rosehip Oil is also commonly used in cosmetic and personal care applications including creams, lotions, body butters, body wash, bath products, soaps, hair care products, skin care products, and massage oils.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops of your favourite essential oil in Rosehip Carrier Oil to create a soothing and hydrating massage oil.
- Directly on the Skin: Many Rosehip Oil benefits can be received by using it directly on the skin.
- Diluting with Essential Oils: Rosehip Carrier Oil makes a great base for diluting essential oils. In saying this, it goes great in a lot of skincare formulations such as skin serums and moisturisers.
- Hair Mask: You can also apply this carrier oil to the scalp to create a nourishing hair mask.
Botanical Name: Rosa Canina
Other Names: Rosa Canina Oil Refined
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed, Refined
Obtained From: Seeds
Country of Origin: Chile / Turkey
Appearance: Pale Yellow - Golden Yellow Clear Oily Liquid
Rosehip Oil Safety
- Rosehip Oil is not to be taken internally. Our business specialises in aromatherapy products; therefore, our products are not food grade. For this reason, we advise against ingesting these products or using them for culinary purposes.
- Carrier Oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- We recommend storing your carrier oils in a dark, cool place at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Buy Rosehip Oil Online
Extracted from the seeds of the Rosa Canina botanical species, AWO’s Rosehip Carrier Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing and refining methods. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure carrier oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality carrier oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this oil. I said this in my previous review, this rosehip oil is amazing, very hydrated. Use it on my face and heels too now. Glad I’ve found AWO for their good product, good price and good service. Highly recommend AWO and their products.
What a treat to use.
I wash my hands a lot (a bit OCD) even before the covid-19.. That’s why I always have hand creams nearby, and use they very often. But this Rosehip Oil IS AMAZING!!! Keep my hands very hydrated for much longer time than those hand creams. Great products. Very happy the experience with AWO. I am a newbie to all this “essential oils things”, so glad I’ve found this company. With all the good price and products, I can do my own DIY.
Lovely product will use It for my carrier oil for other essential oils
I used a mixture of 80% Jojoba + 20% Rosehip for my first pregnancy. Kept my belly wonderfully hydrated. This time round I've made a belly butter 120g shea butter + 40g carrier oil of Jojoba & Rosehip mix
I find this Rosehip Oil wonderful. I eat for my Blood Group and I used to use Coconut Oil but with the eating program have to avoid coconut and its by products so I switched to Rosehip as Rosehip Tea and Oil are on my beneficial list. Also coconut made my skin dry - which rosehip does not. Very hydrating to my skin.
L:ove this oil - use it for my whole body.
I use Rosehip in most of my body and face care products. This oil is great quality and a good price, can't go wrong.