Jojoba Oil (Refined)
Jojoba Oil, also known as Jojoba Carrier Oil - pronounced ho-ho-ba - is actually a liquid wax rather than an oil, and it closely resembles the sebum of the skin. This makes it a fantastic carrier oil for diluting essential oils.
- Jojoba Carrier Oil is rich in nutrients such as Vitamin E and B, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that work together to help repair damaged skin cells, fight premature ageing and provide long lasting moisture and hydration for the skin.
- It penetrates easily into the skin, and is well suited for all skin types, but particularly sensitive, oily and combination skin.
- Jojoba Oil is a very popular carrier oil due to its fantastic skin care properties. Being such an effective moisturiser, it is excellent for treating signs of ageing, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also boasts the ability to reduce oily skin and it is believed that with consistent use, Jojoba Oil can almost ‘trick’ the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil (sebum), therefore reducing excessive oil production. This, in turn, can be effective in controlling acne breakouts.
- Jojoba Oil is also used in many haircare products due to its conditioning properties which help to keep hair soft, shiny and hydrated.
Please note: 100% pure Jojoba Oil may go cloudy at cool temperatures (due to the wax), however gentle warming will return it to clear state. It is also a highly stable oil and has a long shelf life.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops of your favourite essential oil in Jojoba Carrier Oil to create a soothing and hydrating massage oil.
- Directly on the Skin: Many Jojoba Oil benefits can be received by using it directly on the skin.
- Diluting with Essential Oils: Jojoba Carrier Oil makes a great base for diluting essential oils. In saying this, it goes great in a lot of skincare formulations such as skin serums and moisturisers.
- Hair Mask: You can also apply this carrier oil to the scalp to create a nourishing hair mask.
Botanical Name: Simmondsia Chinensis
Obtained From: Seeds
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed, Refined
Country of Origin: Israel
Appearance: Clear Oily Liquid
Jojoba Oil Safety
- Jojoba Carrier Oil is not to be taken internally. Our business specialises in aromatherapy products; therefore, our products are not food grade. For this reason, we advise against ingesting these products or using them for culinary purposes.
- Carrier oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- We recommend storing your carrier oils in a dark, cool place at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Buy Jojoba Oil Online
Extracted from the seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Jojoba Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing and refining method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure carrier oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality carrier oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love how it makes my skin feel
Perfect to blend with essential oils. Love it
Excellent product @a competitive price. Well packaged
Very nice oils
Beautiful,luxury,no nasty smell
one word fantastic
Absolutely love it! Great in everything. Was a bit surprised to find it had solidified in the cold but hey! That’s purity for you.
Absolutely love this oil, I add it to my homemade lip balms and body butters!