Jojoba Oil, also known as Jojoba Carrier Oil - pronounced ho-ho-ba - is actually a liquid wax rather than an oil, and it closely resembles the sebum of the skin. This makes it a fantastic carrier oil for diluting essential oils.
- It is rich in nutrients such as Vitamin E and B, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that work together to help repair damaged skin cells, fight premature ageing and provide long lasting moisture and hydration to the skin.
- It penetrates easily into the skin and is well suited for all skin types, particularly sensitive, oily and combination skin.
- Jojoba Oil also boasts the ability to reduce oily skin and it is believed that with consistent use, Jojoba Oil can almost ‘trick’ the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil (sebum), therefore reducing excessive oil production. This, in turn, can also be effective in controlling acne breakouts.
- It is also a very popular carrier oil due to its fantastic skin care properties. Being such an effective moisturiser, it is excellent for treating signs of ageing, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- When used on the hair, Jojoba Carrier Oil exerts powerful conditioning properties that work to keep the hair soft, shiny and hydrated.
At cool temperatures it may go cloudy (due to the wax), however gentle warming will return it to a clear state. It is a highly stable oil and has a long shelf life.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops of your favourite essential oil in Jojoba Carrier Oil to create a soothing and hydrating massage oil.
- Directly on the Skin: Many Jojoba Oil benefits can be received by using it directly on the skin.
- Diluting with Essential Oils: Jojoba Carrier Oil makes a great base for diluting essential oils. In saying this, it goes great in a lot of skincare formulations such as skin serums and moisturisers.
- Hair Mask: You can also apply this carrier oil to the scalp to create a nourishing hair mask.
Botanical Name: Simmondsia Chinensis
Obtained From: Seeds
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Panama
Appearance: Pale Yellow to Golden Oily Liquid
Jojoba Oil Safety
- Jojoba Carrier Oil is not to be taken internally. Our business specialises in aromatherapy products; therefore, our products are not food grade. For this reason, we advise against ingesting these products or using them for culinary purposes.
- Carrier oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- We recommend storing your carrier oils in a dark, cool place at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Buy Jojoba Oil Online
Extracted from the seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Jojoba Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing extraction method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure carrier oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality carrier oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
28 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product that comes in an easy dispenser bottle to reduce wastage.
very good product
I was expecting this to feel heavy on the skin, I was happily proven wrong. I use this everyday on my combination/ dry skin before applying sunscreen (which always drys out my skin). My skin is no longer dry after sunscreen application because of the Jojoba oil.
A great carrier oil, scent is divine, colour true to its self, velocity of oil is rich and pure,good thickness
I have bought so many brands of jojoba oil before but finally I found the right one. Very smooth, not greasy. love the smell. 100% happy. Thank you!!
Beautiful Non Greasy Oil makes my Skin feel Hydrated ... Love this for my Hair as well
I purchased Shea Butter Refined Certified Organic, Avocado Oil Refined, Jojoba Oil Golden, and Argan Oil Certified Organic from AWO to make my homemade shea butter body and hair cream. I am so happy with the quality of all my purchases and the end result of my homemade cream. The cream turned out so amazing. My skin is very sensitive to some many unnatural products and my skin is loving these oils. I love the quality of the oil and its package. The pump makes using the oils so much easier. My daughter loves my concoction using AWO products. I just might make more as Christmas presents. AWO made online shopping so easy and delivery was super fast. I totally did not expect delivery to come so fast. The packing was good. I am also amazed at AWO’s wide selection. Overall, I am a happy, happy customer. Well done AWO and thank you (also for the little gift in the box). Looking forward to future purchases.
Gorgeous clout and scent, totally love this item. Mixes well in my soaps,hand creams and lip balms I make
Fantastic oil, beautiful on the skin and the ends of your hair. Feels beautiful on the skin. Highly recommended on dry skin.