True to its name, AWO’s pure Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil has its origins in the Himalayan Mountains. When compared to Cedarwood Atlas Oil, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil has a slightly sweeter aroma and carries a woody, warm, rather balsamic scent with a herbaceous, honeyed note.
Like Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil, Cedarwood Himalayan Oil is also prized for its wide range of essential oil benefits that are particularly useful in skin and hair care formulations.
- The benefits of Cedarwood Oil have been seen to assist with moderate acne, fungal infections, dermatitis, eczema, and greasy skin.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is also known to treat dandruff, hair loss, hair growth and hair strengthening.
- Because of its anti-fungal, antiseptic, and astringent properties, the benefits of Cedarwood Essential Oil are known to enhance general body balance.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil can also be great if you are suffering from rheumatism or arthritis, urinary infection, cystitis, or fluid retention.
- It has also been said that various Cedarwood Essential Oil uses can help to relieve tension and stress, fight respiratory conditions, and assist with circulation.
For those wanting to create a soothing essential oil blend that will help you de-stress, combine your Cedarwood Oil with Lavender essential oil, Patchouli, Rosemary, Sandalwood or Ylang Ylang essential oil. In addition, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil blends well with Cinnamon, Lemon and Nerolina essential oils. Read our Cedarwood Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Cedarwood Essential Oil (Himalayan) add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Because Cedarwood Essential Oil is highly nourishing for the skin, there are many benefits of Cedarwood Himalayan Oil that can be received via topical application.
- To experience these Cedarwood Oil benefits dilute your essential oil into your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Cedrus deodora
Plant Part: Wood
Method of Extraction: Steam distillation
Country of Origin: Himalayan Mountains (India)
Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil Safety
- Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated and powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Cedarwood Himalayan Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Cedarwood Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the wood of the Cedrus deodora plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased 100ml because I love it so much
I really like this oil, refreshing and so forest like. Works well in my diffuser. I can certainly recommend this product as you will not be disappointed.
Woody smell once on skin. Quite nice
I am using this oil - in diluted form - as a rub for my fur children's bedding - it is absolutely gorgeous. Thankyou
WOW Found this oil Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil the best product I have used for headaches and insomnia. Great for relaxing and getting to sleep. The best !!!
How I adore this oil, thank you AWO. I am never disappointed with your products. Pure heaven.
This oil diluted in water in a spray bottle actually kills fleas on dogs. Can't say I am fussed on the smell of the oil but is great for cleaning the house as well.
This is a strong oil; both scent and uses. Very useful to add to an insect repellent diffusing mix, and disinfecting, anti-fungal mix. I have also used it with eucalyptus to freshen wooden drawers in second-hand furniture.