Organic Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil - 100% Pure
With its natural, sweet and decongesting aroma that is known to be slightly woody, AWO’s Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil Certified Organic will transport you to native bushlands. In addition to its incredibly refreshing essence, Organic Eucalyptus Blue Gum Oil is widely used in all aspects of life, perhaps this is why it is one of the most popular essential oils.
- Like many Eucalyptus Essential Oils, Eucalyptus Blue Gum Oil Certified Organic is used to ease headaches and allergy symptoms. It has also been seen to protect the immune system and be an effective treatment for colds, flus, chicken pox and measles.
- When diluted and applied topically, it may boost circulation and ease muscle and joint aches and pains; this makes it a great natural remedy for rheumatoid arthritis and nerve pain.
- The benefits of Organic Eucalyptus Blue Gum Oil are used by many to treat blisters, minor burns, skin infections, cuts and minor wounds.
- In addition, Eucalyptus Essential Oils are used in a lot of natural household cleaning products in fact, many use it on floors, showers and toilets. Others find it to be beneficial in carpet stain removers, disinfectants and insect repellents.
Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil Certified Organic also blends well with a variety of different essential oils. Try combining your Eucalyptus Oil with Cedarwood essential oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle, Lemon Tea Tree, Pine or Tea Tree essential oils. You can also read our Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil Certified Organic reviews below to see how others are enjoying this essential oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil Certified Organic, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- Eucalyptus Oil Certified Organic is highly valued for its therapeutic benefits, making it a fantastic essential oil to diffuse when suffering with congestion or other cold and flu-like symptoms.
- Add Organic Eucalyptus Oil to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical name: Eucalyptus globulus
Plant part: Leaves/stem
Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Country of Origin: Nepal / Spain
Organic Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil Safety
- Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil Certified Organic is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. For this reason, ingesting essential oils is not recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil Certified Organic during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Organic Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves and stem of the Eucalyptus globulus botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil Certified Organic is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
* This product is Certified Organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic) - Certification #12456
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.